Christmas artistic flair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There lovely Faye, well done hun....

Here's what Im wearing at the moment for Christmas.

xmasnailsborder.jpg

grafxgal, These are very beautiful, a little busy for me, but stunning none the less :)

anne xx

I agree we need some Christmas spirit on here!

Here's what I have on my nails (I hardly ever do my own nails, I need practice!)
IMG_0333.jpg

Here's a few others I've done recently:

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

Come on girls, get postin'!

They are all gorgeous aren't they? Faye for your tenth set they are really lovely...... oooooooh getting christmassier (is that a word :lol:)

Come on.. keep posting. We'll all be having our christmas nails soon and I really want to see them :)

Here's my input, I was having a play last night and did this, its supposed to be the manger and 3 wise men, dunno if you can work it out lol.
Did the christmas lights on a client last week...x

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 139
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 160
Here's my input, I was having a play last night and did this, its supposed to be the manger and 3 wise men, dunno if you can work it out lol.
Did the christmas lights on a client last week...x

Wasn't it you that said they weren't really arty a while ago Suze? You look pretty artsy to me! I really like these.. especially the night sky and the silouette wise men. Is that a flying saucer in the sky on the second one though? Can't quite make it out? :lol: ;)

Ha ha ha yes it was me that said I wasnt arty, lol... and no its not a flying saucer its the 3rd wise man, he's in the background more so done in silver, Tho I can see where your coming from :lol:
I just added these I did them on me this afternoon, prob, change them before christmas tho....xxx

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 146
I obviously havent got any xmas flair as I've been sat here for 90mins and come up with Jack! I'm not even that inspired by the beautiful nails I've seen on here :irked: what a way to spend my lunch - I have loads o glitter loads of diff powders but nothing is new to me I have new snowflake canes but still in a tizz. Years ago I went all out and each year I go less n less............ I've gone all boring but at the same time I want my clients to be all out
sorry peeps nothing to share!

thats wicked hun xxxx

This is proving a popular design with different colour tips. I have mine like this but with grey tips, lovely.

Attachments

• Rachael's Xmasy Nails 08.jpg
    Rachael's Xmasy Nails 08.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,729
Here's the nails I wear atm. Prizma French pink on nail beds. Silver glitter, silver confetti og nail art cane slices for the free edge. Overlaid with clear l&p. They're more winter nails than X-mas, though :o

Attachments

• _G1L3584.jpg
    _G1L3584.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 604
Last edited:
Leslie ove the nails the silver and red go great together.. x:)

Finally got a camera that works so I'm posting this pic of my Christmas nails. They're well overdue for some maintainance as I've been wearing them for a couple of weeks and have been very hard on them with having a heavy workload. I think they'll be gone by tomorrow :lol:

tinsel.jpg

They're CND l&p - my own colour blend for the dark purple with charcoal shimmer around zone 3 and a snowflake made with the a konad printing kit. Have to say I won't be using gems again on all fingers as these have driven me mad (and I'm not usually a picker) :eek: The blue pinkie was an experiment with some craft glitter but I wasn't keen so didn't carry on to all fingers.

I LOVE these they are my fav so far ! I didnt order any snowflakes but looking at these I really wish I had, are they nailtopia ?

I LOVE these they are my fav so far ! I didnt order any snowflakes but looking at these I really wish I had, are they nailtopia ?

Thanks, they're stamped on with a konad stamping design. They've been so popular at my school fayre events I've nearly run out of white polish!

Cheers,
Hazel

fab nails hazel they still look great even after a few weeks wear.xx

Gorgeous nails Hazel..I love them :)

Latest posts

Back