chupa chup nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne...

Reaction score
This was my friends idea, lolly wrapers.

there cool hun how did you do them?

they're lovely, reminds me of summer hols!:)

Those are amazing!!! :hug:

Fab really love them!! How did you do these, need a tutorial!! Did you just cut wrappers up & overlay with clear? :)

These are fun loving and so funky I can imagine all the younger girlies wanting to wear them, Id wear them hun. I bet ya get lots of comments about them.

Well done
Sue x

Nice bright colors ready for summer
nice job thanks for sharing

Oh wow they are just fabulous!!! When I saw the thread title I just had to look - I was not disappointed ;)

love these nails hun very vibrant

x

Whilst I think these are a lot of fun, and the art is original and pretty, the actual nails underneath arequite unbalanced. The white tips are way too low on the nail which makes the nail beds look short and stumpy. If you place your tips futher up the nail or use a coverage powder to elongate the nails bed you will get a much more visually pleasing look.

I do think you've done a great job with the art, and if you could tweak the nails underneath you will have a wicked design there!

hth's

I absolutely love these! Pleeeaaassse tell me how you did them x:)

i want them!!! great art work they r fab xx :green:

THEY ARE FAB.

will someone please tell me how u do nails like this i want to know :(

are all the lil things like stickers???
and is the chupa chups thing just a lolly wrapper cut to shape with acrylic/gel over??

what products do u use?

Hi all, thanks for your comments... you can do these nails in two different ways. for the first set ive cut out and used the lolly wrapers (but they are on the large side) just glue them to the nail or tip and place a plastic food bag over the wraper and rub to ensure they are smooth and stuck down, the fruit is nail art canes and the hearts are made by applying acrylic to nail art moulds all embedded under the acrylic...
The second set i did was the design copied and made smaller, i used photo paper but the next time i do them i will use a thinner shiny paper, i also added glitter to this set, hope this helps jo xx

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 1,527
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back