Client - Now you see her, now you don't!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VHunter

Reaction score
OMG I was laughing sooooooooooooo hard, I near peed my pants and had to run with legs crossed to the loo:eek::lol:

I work from home, and my table & chairs are a bit mismatched, but ah well.
I have a friend that works at a Community center that sells stuff 2nd hand and keeps an eye open for me.
Anyway, they got in a new computer chair. Like new, very nice, grey and black.
Off I trot to get it, only 8$!! (way better than 90$ for a new one!)
Come home, please with myself, and put it at my manicure table for my client and remove the old one that was wonky.

That night, my first client of the evening arrives - thankfully, a friend.
I'm doing her nails, we're chatting...
Then suddenly, she dissappears:!::eek: and I'm left holding one of her hands, and I can only see her from her mid-bosom and up, and she has this stunned look on her face.
We start cracking up, tears streaming down our faces.

What happened is this:
The lever under the seat, for raising and lowering the computer chair juts out a bit. Her leg hit it, and ZOOOOOOOOOOM, down she went!

Everytime we looked at each other, we'd start laughing all over again. Went on for nearly 30min (and I was bummed, because it would have been the first time I finished a rebalance in 45min, not incl art!)

Anyway, we decided not to mention it to the next client to see what would happen (a long standing one of 3yrs, she's 21yrs with a great sense of humour). We raised the chair.
She shows up, sits... and almost immediately chairs lowers a smidgeon. She looks around, confused, and says "sa semble que les murs bouge?" (it seems like the walls are moving?)
We cracked up all over again, in HYSTERICS.

We explained to her the problem and she cracked up too.
Anyway, the chair has been moved to the pc room for hubby, and the old one brought back down for now. Can't have one of my larger clients go arse over tea kettle.

Guess we know why the 'new' chair was given away.
But OMG, what a hoot!:lol:

Thanks for the laugh. I needed that! :)

:lol::lol::lol:...think i would have peed my panties !!!! xxxxxxxxx

I am giggling and I wasnt even there!:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:That must have been so funny:lol:

awww I can picture all of that perfectly lol..
I love it when something catches you and gives you the giggles for ages,

It happened to me the other day in asda...
This poor little boy was holding his dads hand, the dad was chatting and looking backwards when saying goodbye to his friend....next thing a "thud"

we turned round to see this little boy with a stunned look on his face and the dad like "ooo mmmyyy good"
He had gone and dragged his son into a pole supporting the walkway :eek:
Now I know the way its written it looks really bad, but it wasnt, He wasn't actually hurt..just looking round as if to say
" WTF just happened to my head"
At first I was like " oh no is he ok" etc....
By the time I had walked into the asda, My concern had turned into a major attack of the giggles..Im stood in the clothes section...bent over, legs crossed trying not to pee !
Tears rolling down my face ...My eldest also giggling while telling me how mean I was for laughing...

Now please don't get me wrong..He really wasn't hurt, it was the look on his face and the fact that In that split second when we heard the "thud" me and the kids sheilded our heads with our hands...we thought for some stupid reason, the celing was falling in lol....

ahhhhhh lmao you had to be there :green:

V I needed that laugh thankyou lol...
x

Well, they do say laughter is the best medicine...... and i totally agree.

Thanks for the laughs girlies.:hug:

Wish I could have seen it, sounds sooooooooooo funny.

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:wish I could of been a fly on the wall hun.lol.

it was a HOOT!
trust me!

Thinking I should set up a camera and put the stool back and see what happens:lol:

hahaah at least they saw the funny side!!!xxx

Latest posts

Back