Clients strange requests

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Every get any strange requests from clients ?
I had one client who when I went to do her enhancements asked me not to do her thumb nails :eek: When I asked her why she replied " I cant do anything if my thumb nails are done" Ok so I
respected her wishes and for years she would have just her fingernails done, Not a look I like but she was a client and I respected her wishes.

i have one who likes the thumbs longer than the rest of her nails.

and also one who likes the little fingers to be longer.

had an 8 year old at nail art parties ask me not to do one thumb because that's the one they suck at night lol.I know her mum otherwise i wouldn't have done any of them!

i have one who likes the thumbs longer than the rest of her nails.

and also one who likes the little fingers to be longer.

I also have who likes her little finger nail to be longer god knows why I'm not even going there lol

I like my thumb nails a little longer because it makes it easier for me to text on my cell phone :)

I had a client the other day who wanted one hand enhanced but not the other!!! I did stress it would look awfully wierd, and in the end she agreed to have a full set! :lol: After chatting to her, the only reason she wanted one hand is she thought the other hand, the nails were too short! She went away happy with one full set :) Last week, a client came who wanted tips stuck on, and then CND Pure Pink over the whole lot....even though you could see the tip line (cnd performance - well less) She was adament thats what she wanted, then a polish over the top. Not my ideal way, but hey! Happy customers is what we want! :lol:

Yea I had a girl who came in and asked for me to do the thickest, fakest looking nails I could do! sooo strange! it was the hardest thing id ever had to do though!! ha ha :lol:

I think the most eccentric thing I've asked for was rainbow coloured nails one year just before Birmingham Pride!
Posted via Mobile Device

Does anyone remember the Scratch article a few years ago about the 'Gangsta Rappers' wanting techs to bling little finger!l Of course, it was nothing to do with the drugs! Lol.

I have had a few ladies who have asked for this!

I have had a couple of male clients who play guitar to ask for natural extensions on their thumbnails.

Sam x

Craziest request I've ever had was on the phone today.
Client askin please could she book her 3 yr old for a file and polish and a makeup session :eek::eek::eek:
I thought I'd missunderstood her and she's said 13 yr old but no it was 3.
I'm still a bit stunned :lol:
:hug:

Last week, a client came who wanted tips stuck on, and then CND Pure Pink over the whole lot....even though you could see the tip line (cnd performance - well less)

No offence but what is strange about that? I do that quite often.

grafxgal-albums-nail+related+photos-picture14415-cnd-performance-tip-natural-pink-all-over.jpg

not my best work but it still looks ok.

lol i had a lady that did sewing and she wanted her indexfinger middle finger and ring finger REALLY short on her right hand and all the rest a nice length it was really weird and felt sooo un-natural to do!

I had one, who wanted make done ONLY the right hand ONLY the ring- the middle- and if I remember well the little finger. The left hand: ONLY the thumb :D

(I think she played on guitar, and thats why...but strange.)

My 3 year old uses an old UV Lamp with no lights in it and tells me when she's grown up she wants to do gels and 'crilics'. She has her own pretend nail station in her room!

I'm always painting her nails...About the only thing she will stay still for! I just wish she was like that for hair brushing!

Sam x

I have a regular who comes in to get acrylic enhancements done super short! She doesn't like them to be seen over the top of her finger tip from behind.
The wonderful thing about this lady's request is it's very simple and easy to do her enhancements :green:

("crilics"... love that!!!!)

I had one, who wanted make done ONLY the right hand ONLY the ring- the middle- and if I remember well the little finger. The left hand: ONLY the thumb :D

(I think she played on guitar, and thats why...but strange.)

For 'picking' the strings, without using a pick

:wink2:

I also have who likes her little finger nail to be longer god knows why I'm not even going there lol

Hiya,

You might find she is a hairdresser!
I only think this because I am also a hairdresser and I like my pinkie nails to be a little bit longer than the rest, not noticeably so, but it's so that I can section hair easier when I'm working!
Just an idea! :)

Wow.......Aren't our clients all wonderful....with requests...

i so needed to laugh, i think it is great.

I have done a few guys who play in a band...that was great & interesting.

how boring would it be if everyone wanted the same ?????

My all time favourite is the youngs girls coming in before there "Graduation Ball"......and want all there nails SO LONG.......LONGER....KEEP THEM LONG..

and you ask, well have you ever had nails this long, "um no, but i can wear them this long" "i know how too".......so you do it, because they will not budge, and within an hour they are back, saying "ummm, I might have a bit of length taken off please"......ha ha

Sonia tends to grow the nails on her little fingers out really long compared to her other fingers; the only time she had enhancements though was when she modelled for a geek on here for the excel nail comp last year.
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back