CND Additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brisa gel...first attempt on NNO and couldn't resist a cheeky bit of Spectrum Shimmer on the ring finger

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345558167.215664.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345558167.215664.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 982
my attempts from having a play today
Additives.jpg

Might be a silly question but I know because there isn't a white additive you can use white powder to add to the colours but how would this work with shellac?

I'm sure Greg mentioned earlier on this thread that you could x

Might be a silly question but I know because there isn't a white additive you can use white powder to add to the colours but how would this work with shellac?

You can add white acrylic powder :)

I'm sure Greg mentioned earlier on this thread that you could x

What I actually said, was that I do it! It is not something that CND has said to do, but I have had no problems doing it so far. I use it only to create pastel shades of a flat colour otherwise if you want more of an effect as well you can use the Titanium Pearl or a mixture of a little of each..

Yes I remember geeg saying she does it but would you pre-mix the additive with the powder and then apply as normal?

Its not fair! your are all doing such cool things with them .
I want some additives to try!!!!!!!!!! i have soooo many ideas for them :(

Snakeskin without the snake :)

Attachments

• IMG_0793.jpg
    IMG_0793.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 728
Last edited:
I'd like to try mesh... Where do you get it from? Xxx

I'd like to try mesh... Where do you get it from? Xxx
I just used an old party favour wedding bag, but there are so many different types of mesh that can give all sorts of effects hth's

Thank you sooo much, it means a huge amount to me, coming from you :D

Well deserved. Well executed work and classy looking ... I don't comment often on nail art as I really don't like much that I see, nor do I really call it ART. When something is really beautifully done it deserves credit. :hug:

Latest posts

Back