CND Geeks! Something special is coming

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curvygirl

Reaction score
there's a buzz on Facebook.... It appears that the the Shellac /Vinylux Open Road Collection was released early in the U.K to make room for a January release of a new revolutionary product..

MUCHO EXCITED!:Love::Love:

Last edited:
Knowing my luck it will be a bloody LED lamp! (Just got my uv one lol)

there's a buzz on Facebook.... It appears that the the Shellac /Vinylux Open Road Collection was released early in the U.K to make room for a January release of a new revolutionary product..

MUCHO EXCITED!:Love::Love:

How do you know this??! Oooh I'm excited! Mrs Sweet said they'd bought the collection out to fit in with the fashion releases for spring, I can't believe she'd tell us a porky pie!x

Hopefully just some new shellac colours...I don't know if I want it to be something too big/expensive lol! I did think the open road collection was released a little early being this side of Christmas. I'm glad it was bought forward as I'm waiting for some brighter colours.

CurvyGirl where are you seeing this? I can't see anything on the pages?

Surely it can't be an LED Lamp, as this isn't revolutionary?

Could we finally figure out what the elusive B and D buttons are for ??? Eek :)

Marian Newman posted a cryptic status but a lot of CND people are commenting on it. So I thinks that's where the assumption that its a CND product is from x

Maybe it a ridge filler for Vinylux

I just thought B and D buttons were different times for other products. I know you can programme D to suit your needs, perhaps when doing a foil application or using additives. And I'll be gutted if it is an LED lamp, I've just bought a new one!:eek:

I just thought B and D buttons were different times for other products. I know you can programme D to suit your needs, perhaps when doing a foil application or using additives. And I'll be gutted if it is an LED lamp, I've just bought a new one!:eek:

Me too....just bought love shellac with 2 lamps! Just my luck

I can't even imagine what we could have new coming out!! Would love it to be an led lamp even though I've just bought another uv one!!

I don't think it will be an led lamp. Marian Newman said its revolutionary and led is not anything new after all...

Sent from my GT-S7275R using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm sure I've read that the LED lamp has been put on the back burner so could be 2015 before one comes out if at all. Xx

I wonder whether it's an enhancement product that you can apply without removing the shine from the natural nail...?

Xxx

I wonder whether it's an enhancement product that you can apply without removing the shine from the natural nail...?

Xxx

That was my thoughts Emily as I know they are working on a L&P like this aren't they :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Xxx

That is a sure fire way to guarantee my conversion from nsi!!!!!

A lnp that soaks off quick too would be great!i look forward to seeing whatever it is and see how it changes the industry once again!

I wanna know!!! 😁😁😁

Xxx

don't we already have that? (Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel) x

saying that, a new L&P without removal of shine would be amazing...

Latest posts

Back