CND Geeks! Something special is coming

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I've just about finished my enhancement course with CND and when I asked what the 180 button was for... There reply, it's a secret! We will find out soon enough! This could be it!

If it's something to do with the lamp then maybe some sort of coloured soak off gel with a difference? As much as I love shellac and so do 90% of clients the other ten percent still like bio sculpture ( which pains me!) plus some of my regulars if they are going away for weeks and weeks will revert back to bio also....so who knows!!!

Sorry Geeks!! None of you are close :twisted: It's what this industry needs right now. I just hope many embrace it and understand the benefits of it.

I think it launches in Jan.

don't we already have that? (Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel) x

saying that, a new L&P without removal of shine would be amazing...

That's exactly what I was thinking - L&P without shine removal - Brisa Lite just doesn't cut it for some of my ladies! But none of us are close, wow I wonder what it is...?!

Xxx

Oh my word I'm not even qualified yet and I'm excited ha ha!!

Very excited now ! Something we haven't seen before? Omg I won't be able to sleep!!

I think it's l&p with no shine removal :)
X

I thought they said at the event there was going to be a new l&p was coming out that you didn't need to remove shine xxxx or maybe I dreamt it lol

Sorry Geeks!! None of you are close :twisted: It's what this industry needs right now. I just hope many embrace it and understand the benefits of it.

I think it launches in Jan.

I have sat back and read comment on what it could/might be.
Whatever it maybe, what i know is that it will be amazing. I have every faith in CND, they know the market, they know that us loyal CND techs will be waiting in anticipation! Roll on January!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Maybe it's not a product...it could be a book or a regulation or a course or an insurance.

CND have taken the nail world by storm to the extent that it wouldn't surprise me if ultimately they move on to producing products relating to other treatments one day in the future. I know that probably sounds a bit abstract but I think why not

How will I sleep until January?

Oooh so exciting :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Shellac Brings Them Back course I did last week, Tutor told me the extra buttons on the light are for something that is coming........

Shellac Brings Them Back course I did last week, Tutor told me the extra buttons on the light are for something that is coming........

They told me the same thing 2 years ago :/

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Who said anything about CND? :twisted::up::Look_righ:Look_left:down:

Why make us wait to find out???! That's so irritating and doesn't really do any good keeping it a secret as without the product or training, we couldn't do anything until January anyway! I like to be prepared and forward thinking all the time, preferably before my clients are aware. Maybe I'm throwing my dummy out the pram here but CND being secretive or whichever feels a bit silly, I guess they have to protect themselves from copycats and what not, but still! Irritating.

Just a final thought, I did research somewhere a long while ago that stated you do not need to remove shine from nails to use l&p. if I still have the link I shall post it. Before anyone corrects me, it's not my way or advice, just what I have seen.

Could Marian be launching a matt top coat that can be used with CND? :|

Buy one get one free on CND stuff would be nice. That'd be revolutionary! Lol.

Why make us wait to find out???! That's so irritating and doesn't really do any good keeping it a secret as without the product or training, we couldn't do anything until January anyway! I like to be prepared and forward thinking all the time, preferably before my clients are aware. Maybe I'm throwing my dummy out the pram here but CND being secretive or whichever feels a bit silly, I guess they have to protect themselves from copycats and what not, but still! Irritating.

Just a final thought, I did research somewhere a long while ago that stated you do not need to remove shine from nails to use l&p. if I still have the link I shall post it. Before anyone corrects me, it's not my way or advice, just what I have seen.

Firstly the product Marian is excited about is NOT from CND and she never said it was.

Secondly .. if a manufacturer wishes to have a global launch date for a new product then we as ethical people have to respect that date and not disclose anything we know about it. I find it strange, not to say negative, that anyone's reaction would be irritation rather than anticipation. ;)

Latest posts

Back