CND Geeks! Something special is coming

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope many embrace it and understand the benefits of it.

Reading between the lines, the above wording implies to me that potentially it could be something some may question, and/or resist.

My guess is some kind of paid for certification/legislation

Regulation to the industry!! ? Xx

I believe that s2 aren't selling tibby olivier products anymore. Maybe they're getting in a new facial range.

Can we not just wait and see?

Can we not just wait and see?

Of course not! It's like telling the children not to get excited about their Christmas pressies. ;)

I believe that s2 aren't selling tibby olivier products anymore. Maybe they're getting in a new facial range.

That's what I thought. Or a shrinking thingie ~ weight loss ~ inch loss treatment.

Well even if anyone was remotely close (which none of you are) we are not going to tell you!! Tease you a little, yes, tell you anything, No. lol

That's what I thought. Or a shrinking thingie ~ weight loss ~ inch loss treatment.

I think we need to remember that these things don't come about overnight and take lots of planning so I can't see it being another facial or wrap as I'm guessing this has been on the agenda for a long time and they wouldn't have been planning to bring two similar ranges in within months. So on that thinking it has to be something different, maybe from one of the other brands s2 stocks such as dashing diva, minx etc or something completely new but as ever we all know it will be something fabulous!! We may not all appreciate it but I'm sure it will rock the industry and our businesses!! I have my own suspicions but I will not speculate will just enjoy the wait!

I think we need to remember that these things don't come about overnight and take lots of planning so I can't see it being another facial or wrap as I'm guessing this has been on the agenda for a long time and they wouldn't have been planning to bring two similar ranges in within months. So on that thinking it has to be something different, maybe from one of the other brands s2 stocks such as dashing diva, minx etc or something completely new but as ever we all know it will be something fabulous!! We may not all appreciate it but I'm sure it will rock the industry and our businesses!! I have my own suspicions but I will not speculate will just enjoy the wait!

You have no idea. You may have suspicions but you wont be anywhere close. No one is even luke warm. One thing I will say is .... it isn't freakin' glitter!

Well I haven't the brain power to imagine what could be

if I did I wouldn't be on here wondering because I would have thought if it already,

patented it and put a deposit on my holiday home ....

But I am a nosey old doll and I'm dying to know ..lol

Why make us wait to find out???! That's so irritating and doesn't really do any good keeping it a secret as without the product or training, we couldn't do anything until January anyway! I like to be prepared and forward thinking all the time, preferably before my clients are aware. Maybe I'm throwing my dummy out the pram here but CND being secretive or whichever feels a bit silly, I guess they have to protect themselves from copycats and what not, but still! Irritating.

Just a final thought, I did research somewhere a long while ago that stated you do not need to remove shine from nails to use l&p. if I still have the link I shall post it. Before anyone corrects me, it's not my way or advice, just what I have seen.

It would make no business sense what so ever to just tell people. These things need to be marketed and launched correctly along with training etc. They are not doing it to annoy you. It's done this way in all industries. X

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Well even if anyone was remotely close (which none of you are) we are not going to tell you!! Tease you a little, yes, tell you anything, No. lol
I just love your comments :hug:

Firstly the product Marian is excited about is NOT from CND and she never said it was.

yep, Gigi. Marian said nothing of the sort. I read the comments in response to her facebook status and seeing that Samantha had commented and another reply saying the Open Road Collection had been brought forward to accommodate it's release I immediately (and excitedly) thought CND!

my bad:cry:

you can't blame a CND girlie for hoping it was a CND breakthrough though...:hug:

could it be an all in one shellac no base or top coat required

Very exciting! Is it possible that the true launch would be at Excell? Every year big things happen in Feb x

if Marian's excited about this breakthrough product i think it would be correct to assume it's nail related. Does anyone agree?? :wink2:

Maybe Marian's opening her own training school? ;)

..,,, or product line?

Latest posts

Back