CND Itec

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
I'm getting so excited reading this thread I'm saving up to do the complete course at the moment so hopefully in the next few months i can book it.
i was just wondering if someone could tell me what is included on the kit as i already do shellac and have a lamp but having another or more shellac is not a problem just curious.
thanks

You may have to call S2, I spoke to my ambassador and she said that there is loads and I will be very pleased when I see it but she didn't elaborate...so I am waiting in anticipation...very excited. It will be like christmas come early. Are you already qualified through CND if you are doing Shellac already? How did you find the training? xx

I did my Shellac and Minx training last year at Bournemouth and it was just amazing by far the best training along with Sienna x that i've received.

That's good to know. I keep hearing good things about CND training. There is another thread recently posted about having and using two lamps together, it looks like it's the way to go...so another lamp will be a bonus :biggrin: xx

Hi Guys. Just thought I'd say hi. I'm Amanda, 42. Qualified beauty therapist for over 10 years. I offer Shellac & Minx and Gel Polish. I am planning on doing CND Enhance starting beginning of October in Leeds. Would love to start earlier but I'm away on holiday end of July and into the first 2 weeks in August so will have to be patient. Can't wait to get going and I'm very excited and enthusiastic. Anyone else planning October in Leeeds? X

Thankyou all for this thread, I've been looking and teasing myself with this course,i love to get peoples real opinions to confirm its as great as it is in my head. I plan on throwing myself headlong into nails and beauty in the near future by leaving my fulltime office job. However first i have a wedding to play for and have up to do this course...it just has to be done now after all your positive comments xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Hi, it's so exciting. I'm doing mine in Cheltenham. Will be good to have a group together, thanks for sorting it Floss26. I am also in my 40's and so pleased that some of you others are too xx

Same age bracket for me too, I am almost 39 - mid life crisis maybe! Lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Hi Tip Toe and all lovely ladies
thank you for your lovely comments ,id be very happy to join a group if you let me know when its up and running Floss26
Honestly on this course you really do get everything a L&p kit ,Gel kit < mani and pedi kit ,Shellac ,Lamp Files ,Tools right down to table roll and a CND bag i could go on and on
Im sure if you have a CND lamp sweet squared will take if off the price of training ,Give them a ring a phone call with them is always a pleasure
I did my first full Crystal Pedicure this week and wow i got such a Buzz out of that ,my Lady was literally over the moon ,it gave me such feel good factor that i had made somebody feel that way
I have been treating a lady with a really bad tumorized nail by adding a tip and gel ext to that nail ,for the first time ever that nail now has a bit of length and yesterday i was able to just gel overlay again this lady is so pleased i never for one minute imagined i would be able to produce work like this and it really is down to my training
Oh and by the way its a good time to admit im in my forties but hey forties are the new twenties !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck to all you lovely ladies and congratulations on choosing CND you have so made the right choice xxx

Hi Tip Toe and all lovely ladies
thank you for your lovely comments ,id be very happy to join a group if you let me know when its up and running Floss26
Honestly on this course you really do get everything a L&p kit ,Gel kit < mani and pedi kit ,Shellac ,Lamp Files ,Tools right down to table roll and a CND bag i could go on and on
Im sure if you have a CND lamp sweet squared will take if off the price of training ,Give them a ring a phone call with them is always a pleasure
I did my first full Crystal Pedicure this week and wow i got such a Buzz out of that ,my Lady was literally over the moon ,it gave me such feel good factor that i had made somebody feel that way
I have been treating a lady with a really bad tumorized nail by adding a tip and gel ext to that nail ,for the first time ever that nail now has a bit of length and yesterday i was able to just gel overlay again this lady is so pleased i never for one minute imagined i would be able to produce work like this and it really is down to my training
Oh and by the way its a good time to admit im in my forties but hey forties are the new twenties !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck to all you lovely ladies and congratulations on choosing CND you have so made the right choice xxx

I would take the lamp in the traing price and then have two! It is great to have two lamps. Comfort and security if you manage to damage one of them. I couldn't imagine not having two lamps actually. Maybe that's just me ( but I don't think it is lol ).

Totally agree about the 2 lamps i think your right and would quite like 2 myself but if money is an issue its an option and a few pennies to spend on more shellac etc xxx

Hi
I'm getting so excited reading this thread I'm saving up to do the complete course at the moment so hopefully in the next few months i can book it.
i was just wondering if someone could tell me what is included on the kit as i already do shellac and have a lamp but having another or more shellac is not a problem just curious.
thanks
I'm exactly the same and I did ask Debbie about it but the kits are all ready made up in the warehouse so they can't substitute lamps for other items, etc, as it would be too difficult trying to please everyone's different needs. I don't mind having extra though. :)

I think even if I already had 2 lamps (which I don't do well chuffed) I would take another to say use as mobile and the others in the salon

Isn't it amazing to see such excitement and enthusiasm. It's infectious:)

Vicki x

It is infectious and it is really reassuring to see that many of you are similar in age to me...it is something that did worry me but I feel a lot happier and confident now...so thank you Nail Geek and everyone on it...only 9 more sleeps to go...

Wow, that is a lot of kit. Can't wait to see it. Has anyone started reading their books yet. Marian Newman's is excellent and some of it seems to be sinking in...even with my oap brain!! :lol: Just can't wait to start putting things into practice and gaining the experience.

Well done sugar and spice...I can't even begin to imagine dealing with tumourized nails, people with ailments, illnesses etc...but I feel confident that I will be ok with dealing with these issues with CND training and support and of course Nail Geek xx

That's good to know. I keep hearing good things about CND training. There is another thread recently posted about having and using two lamps together, it looks like it's the way to go...so another lamp will be a bonus :biggrin: xx

Hi RebeccaQ are you doing your training with Kate if you are doing it in Cheltenham?

I had my shellac course with her back in November. She is lovely. I'm in the process of saving up to do the complete course. I don't currently offer enhancements and this course offers so much for your money I'm more than happy to do all my training again in manicure etc (didn't originally train with cnd). X

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

Hi RebeccaQ are you doing your training with Kate if you are doing it in Cheltenham?

I had my shellac course with her back in November. She is lovely. I'm in the process of saving up to do the complete course. I don't currently offer enhancements and this course offers so much for your money I'm more than happy to do all my training again in manicure etc (didn't originally train with cnd). X

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

Hi,
yes I am, have been bugging her with questions and she seems so lovely, always replies, (it's a good job we have this site or she would have been fed up with me)...except when I ask about additives and what it's all about...all I got was 'it's top secret' :sad:. Can't wait to meet her and make a start. It's good to hear from someone who has trained with her. Another geek is starting up a cnd complete group...so keep watching.
When do you think you will do complete? :biggrin: xx

It is infectious and it is really reassuring to see that many of you are similar in age to me...it is something that did worry me but I feel a lot happier and confident now...so thank you Nail Geek and everyone on it...only 9 more sleeps to go...

Wow, that is a lot of kit. Can't wait to see it. Has anyone started reading their books yet. Marian Newman's is excellent and some of it seems to be sinking in...even with my oap brain!! :lol: Just can't wait to start putting things into practice and gaining the experience.

Well done sugar and spice...I can't even begin to imagine dealing with tumourized nails, people with ailments, illnesses etc...but I feel confident that I will be ok with dealing with these issues with CND training and support and of course Nail Geek xx

I couldn't agree more Beccy! I was really worried about being old enough to be everyone else's mum lol so it's great to see that so many other geeks just starting out are - ahem - over 21! :biggrin:

Haha. As we spoke about, I think there should definitely be a 'granny group' on here :lol: xx

I worried i was to old ,but if anything i think age helps us ,we adapt our conversation to the clients needs from the teenagers to the granmas ,we have total mix of ages in our salon and my home clients ,My only regret is not doing this years ago and for the first time i have a job that i really enjoy and gives me complete satisfaction ,kinda not like work more like a hobbie xxxx

hahahah love it Granny geeks im in xxxx

lol @ granny group!
does 35 count!?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back