CND ... Please help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ria-nailtech

Reaction score
Hi Geeks
Im a bit worried. I have just bought about £200 worth of CND products, L&P , scrubfresh and various other bits as ive heard that CND are the best out there and i really want to work with the best products and become a master at nail enhancement.
However i read another link on here thismorning saying that i have to be CND trained to use their L&P?? :cry:
Im just starting up mobile and dont want to be using a product that is not legal for me to use and im worried now , really worried that i have just wasted money that i couldnt afford to.
The site i bought it from called me to ask where i trained but did not ask for copies of my certificates? Does this sound right?
Im learning so much on here, you ladies are all so great.

Were did you buy it from?

Sweet Squared is THE ONLY UK distributor and to openan account with them you have to send to copy of your qualifications to buy anything! X

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

To be able to purchase CND L&P & Brisa you have to have had the relevant training through CND. As you haven't had training through CND and you haven't brought the products from an authorised distributor then your insurance will not cover you for using these products.
So im sorry but it looks like you have wasted your money. Not only that but you will have no support from the authorised distributors if something goes wrong with the products and you dont really know if you have brought the "Real Deal" or if they are fake.
If you are serious about becoming a master Nail professional then you need to book some training with CND.
But I wouldn't use any of the products that you have just brought, can you not return them?
Jen xx

The Fingertips Centre in Edinburgh are also CND retaailers, and trainers, but their rules are the same as sweet squared.

Were did you buy it from?

Sweet Squared is THE ONLY UK distributor and to openan account with them you have to send to copy of your qualifications to buy anything! X

Sorry Amelia just have to correct you:hug:
Sweet Squared are the main uk distributor but then there are also sub distributors, the CND academy plus', Fingertips in Edinburgh and also Ellisons.
Anywhere else is not an authorised genuine distributor im afraid.
Jen

Im sure S2 is the only place you can order online? (Jeni please confirm that) as the poster said she ordered the products online? Thanks x

Im sure S2 is the only place you can order online? (Jeni please confirm that) as the poster said she ordered the products online? Thanks x

You can order online from Ellisons

ugh :sad: Thanks for your help.
I ordered them from ***************. I am going to contact them and ask if i can return the items for a refund. Would it be worth mentioning to them that that shouldnt have sold them to me in the first place?
I would love to do a CND course but will have to wait until after my wedding now as money all tied up with that.
Im now left wondering which L&P would be best to go for? Any suggestions? Ive heard that Harmony is also very good?
I am so gutted :sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive just been back onto their site and they are based in Glasgow.
It says they will accept returns with good reason so maybe i should tell them of the good reason i have ... "you shouldnt have sold them to me " or maybe that could ruin my chances of getting my money back?:|

Hi I use harmony the system is amazing get a trial pack i'm sure you will love it too :)

Thankyou Pinkprincess . I will do that :)

I think to get the benefit of using any system, be it CND, Harmony etc, a conversion course on how to use the products is a must as how do you know you are using it right? All systems differ, mix ratio being one. Get the correct training on the system you are using and you should get the companies full back up if any problems occur. Hth:)

how does this affect people who used cnd products at college? I was under the impression that as long as you had the relevant nvq or equivalent you'd be ok? sweet squared just asked me to send my nvq cert to purchase products from them.

either way i'm looking into doing more training but all the same, i'm curious now

Have spoken to the company and they are going to give me a refund on the L&P but said they have no idea what i am talking about. That anyone can sell or use CND and of course my insurance will cover it.
Obviously full of s##t
At least im getting my money back though :)

Have spoken to the company and they are going to give me a refund on the L&P but said they have no idea what i am talking about. That anyone can sell or use CND and of course my insurance will cover it.
Obviously full of s##t

Blimey that's awful. They shouldn't be giving out false information like that. At least your getting your money back. :) If I was you though I would really do a conversion course with the company products you are going to use as like I said earlier you will want to get the best from them. Good luck with whoever you choose.:)

Why not do a CND Basics class this is a conversion class where you would recieve a free kit which includes everything to get you started. That way apart from the kit you would be on the first step of CND training ladder and you learn would how to use the CND products correctly i.e mix ratio etc.

Kelly x

CND Education Ambassador
Sweet Squared.

Why not do a CND Basics class this is a conversion class where you would recieve a free kit which includes everything to get you started. That way apart from the kit you would be on the first step of CND training ladder and you learn would how to use the CND products correctly i.e mix ratio etc.

Kelly x

CND Education Ambassador
Sweet Squared.

I agree! And it's worth a call to Sweet Squared - I think you'll be surprised at how affordable a conversion course is. You have nothing to lose by making a phone call. :hug: 08452106060 0r 01132173801 which is the direct dial number to Debbie Davies manager of education.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously full of s##t

Well if you were selling a product illegally as they are, then you would probably give out the same crapolla information to try and get the sale!

CND in the USA have appointed a licensed distributor (only one) to import CND into the UK. That distributor is Sweet Squared who have a number of Sweet Squared authorized dealers in the UK as listed above.

All of S2's colleagues abide by S2 criteria for selling genuine CND products only to genuine qualified people. ANY persons selling CND in the UK without S2 approval are selling against the EE licensing laws and are selling illegally and selling diverted products.

I suggest you call S2 and register with them as the professional you are and then go from there with them. Great education, fab customer support and the most wonderful products as you already know.

Latest posts

Back