CND sale

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a little narked. Can only find it through googling the sale but thats the same stuff thats been on there fr hours, nothing has changed! Not that I can see anyway!

Same.. And i cant buy it, prices dont change in the basket.. :(

I can't see anything either yet...

someone from s2 will surely pop on here and post ?

Grrrrrr!! Not happy, stayed up for the sale and I'm not seeing it!!??? Tired.com!!

oh well, ive waited up late as it is, off to bed :zzz: maybe next time they would start there sales from 7am, theres gonna be a few dark circles tomorrow, maybe thats it! there starting a new range of eye gels.

Nite Nite Geeks x

My bed is calling. How frustrating. Mental day tomorrow and not worth the lack of shut eye.

Pah so tired got to be up at 6 where's the sale :(

Ok see on the sale??? nothing ?awesome watching closing ceremony proud to be British :) off to bed just hope plenty in stock for tomorrow

Well I think ill also give up! Little waste of time but never mind! They made a balls, basically! Shame! Hopefully will be working in the morning! Goodnight geeks!

I remember when I bought the shellac collection last autumn - website didn't change until 12.45 on the website release day :)

x

i have got 5 minx designs in my basket that i have had in there for a couple of days wait for the sale.one has been updated in my basket at saleprice, but cant c anything online.

NOOOO!! not amused, put some polish in my basket but thought i would wait till midnight and do it properly and in case anything else goes in the sale. Just looked in my basket and the polish is now out of stock!! I guess this is due to people ordering before the supposed start of the sale, which is still not showing if you log in properly!!!!:mad:

I think its just the same things we could all see earlier or am I wrong?

Booooo its the same as before midnight! good night"!

That's it on now

Nothing is changing price when i put it in my basket.. Any ideas??

I managed to get to it by pressing brands? Somehow? Lol x

from home page ... left hand side menu --- 75% off, 50% off etc xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back