CND Shellac new colours for Autumn: Forbidden Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It says on the case they are limited edition additives and effects. The deep blue is just amazing, it looks almost like crushed velvet in the pot, can't wait to use it :biggrin:

Attachments

• 2013-08-09 10.58.37.jpg
    2013-08-09 10.58.37.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 5,289
Do s2 sell the nail art tools that came with the first set by any chance? x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

It says on the case they are limited edition additives and effects. The deep blue is just amazing, it looks almost like crushed velvet in the pot, can't wait to use it :biggrin:

Thanks Yuzuki ... You are correct ... This particular edition of additives and the case are a limited edition only. When they are gone, they are gone.

I'm sure they have manufactured zillions of them, but CND is huge global market with many distributors to supply ... S2 will have given CND a sales forecast ages ago for our market, and ordered accordingly ... When we have had our full allocation that will be it. So time is of the essence if you want them folks and some of you late adopters will be disappointed which we apologise for in advance but the early bird catches the worm! :biggrin:

Was feeling a bit blue today...... But a little brown box of Shellac has just arrived and put a big smile on my face! The new colours are lush and I shall soon be feeling a different shade of blue.....blue rapture :)

I recently switched from gelish to shellac and it seems my profits are being poured back into investing in more and more colours!!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376047851.991723.jpg

First time I've added a picture so hope it works but had to show yet another amazing collection from CND shellac. I love the changes the additives give.

Mines arrived, am going to be having a play later, I don't have the additives but has anyone tried any layering options with other colours?

Blue Rapture with Dark Blue additives - stunning!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 5,926
Oh I love the Interlink man. He always brings a huge smile to my face.

Having successfully played with all the new colours and additives I am now late for my next client. Oops! I'm sure she'll understand when she sees what I've been up to

As usual CND/S2 have done it again. I love them all and my clients will too.

Fabulous new collection!x

loving all the new colours and additives :). I have a question with the additives silver and gold studs were included i have looked on ss website but i can't find them will they be stocking them or are they just part of the additives kit? thank you :) x

I have a sneaky suspicion they are testing the water to see if we use/like/demand them :biggrin:

Hello everyone,
In what kind of e-shop you buy CND Shellac?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376058769.966009.jpg

Hi I'm new to Salon Geek! This is a pic of Night Glimmer with Steel Dreams faded down! Really pleased with both the new additives and colour collection!

Hello everyone,
In what kind of e-shop you buy CND Shellac?

We don', hopefully ... lol because we already have a fantastic supplier who is licensed and authorized by CND to import and to sell in this country and Ireland. They go the extra 2 miles for all of their customers and the customers show it by voting them Best Nail Products supplier year in and year out. They are calle Sweet Squared or S2 for short.

I'm leaving Night Glimmer until my next order, but can I ask anyone who has both Night Glimmer and Overtly Onyx to pop up a swatch picture side by side for me please?

I'm leaving Night Glimmer until my next order, but can I ask anyone who has both Night Glimmer and Overtly Onyx to pop up a swatch picture side by side for me please?

Here you go hun. Night glimmer is more browny black with shimmer x

Attachments

• 1376064769698.jpg
    1376064769698.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2,212
Here you go hun. Night glimmer is more browny black with shimmer x

You are a star. Thanks so much xx

Blue rapture + Water park is gorgeous :) x

I just went to the sweetshop (dublin) today to see the gorgeous Jenny and get myself new colours I got night glimmer, steel glaze and dark dahlia, can't wait to have a play! But have to cook stupid dinner etc and drop my son to his friends etc grrrr I wish the world would leave me alone with my goodies for a while!!!!

I'm still waiting for mine :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back