CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooo can't wait! Where did you all get your geek tshirts from and were they expensive? :biggrin:

you can get them from stores like top shop etc or off ebay, i dont think they are expensive x

you can get them from stores like top shop etc or off ebay, i dont think they are expensive x

Thanks Souz, ill take a look :biggrin: did you get just the one?

i havent got one hun, ive just seen them x

My Swarovski t-shirts just arrived. Oh they are so BLINGY doesn't show enough on the pic.
I had them printed on the back because I'm a bit erm 'chesty' :)
Vicki x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362675236.047004.jpg

I love the fact that we can now say The Event is on next month!! It seemed like so far away when it was all booked.
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited

I love the fact that we can now say The Event is on next month!! It seemed like so far away when it was all booked.
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited

i know, cant believe how quickly the weeks are going xx

My Swarovski t-shirts just arrived. Oh they are so BLINGY doesn't show enough on the pic.
I had them printed on the back because I'm a bit erm 'chesty' :)
Vicki x
View attachment 29928

Hiya hunni- Did they ask u which font was used for your logo? Still waiting for my T-shirts to get done as awaiting a reply from Carl at Verve to tell me what font he used when designed it for me?

Are they true to size too? X
Looking forward to catching up with you in Leeds xxx

Hiya hunni- Did they ask u which font was used for your logo? Still waiting for my T-shirts to get done as awaiting a reply from Carl at Verve to tell me what font he used when designed it for me?

Are they true to size too? X
Looking forward to catching up with you in Leeds xxx

I sent them over the logo Carl done for printing and they took it from there. Not sure how they did it. I put the by Victoria in my logo myself and they did not have the exact font so done the nearest. They did call first to ask
I would say sizes are true and nice quality fabric. I didn't go for white just incase it was a thin fabric but I am going to now I've seen it

It will be brilliant to catch up. :) Seems ages since we were on the course. I've my final ITEC in 10 days. Eek. X

I sent them over the logo Carl done for printing and they took it from there. Not sure how they did it. I put the by Victoria in my logo myself and they did not have the exact font so done the nearest. They did call first to ask
I would say sizes are true and nice quality fabric. I didn't go for white just incase it was a thin fabric but I am going to now I've seen it

It will be brilliant to catch up. :) Seems ages since we were on the course. I've my final ITEC in 10 days. Eek. X

Is it the 12.99 ones you have? Xx

It depends on what you want and how many you order, mine were £19.99
Can't stop looking at them so sparkly :)
Vicki x

It depends on what you want and how many you order, mine were £19.99
Can't stop looking at them so sparkly :)
Vicki x

I think I NEED to get some lol. Will have to get my new logo sorted first though xx

I saw a girl wearing a geek top today in tescos - I had to stop myself from going up to her and asking if she was going to the event lol - automatically got excited when I saw it!!! Could have been embarrassing! x

I've my final ITEC in 10 days. Eek. X

Good luck Hun, I know you have worked really hard to get your ITEC. I so admire your drive and determination xx

Hi Ladies!!! I'm coming with my mum (and dad!)! Say hello to me when you see me :) I might be the only white border collie in the Village hotel ;)

Love and paws up! Woof Timmy!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363259528.307827.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363259528.307827.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 78
Yay a Geek Dog, hope he wont have bare nails :wink2:

Latest posts

Back