CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure about nails but he will surely be wearing a geek t-shirt! I may leave his nails "au natural" as he's got amazing claws to practice on ;)

I am not sure about nails but he will surely be wearing a geek t-shirt! I may leave his nails "au natural" as he's got amazing claws to practice on ;)[

Haha! Can't wait to see him in his Geek t-shirt lol :lol:

only 6 weeks to go!

Eeeeek 6 weeks...I'm even more excited to be attending now :biggrin:

Only 6 weeks?! That has flown by! Right, time to eat nothing but ryvita for the next few weeks then ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I just spent a week in Leeds and can confirm that the Village Hotel is FAB!
There's a pool and gym and a spa for anyone who fancies a quick pamper! The food is really lovely as well and a good choice on menu at really reasonable prices. The bar is cosy too and no doubt we will all be meeting up there on the Saturday evening for a nightcap before our early start on Sunday.

Anyone flying in, there's a taxi service at Leeds airport which you prepay It's about 10/11 quid from airport to the hotel. You can pay in the cab office or beforehand online. Affordable Yet Professional Airport Transfer Services | Arrow Cars

:biggrin:

Only 6 weeks?! That has flown by! Right, time to eat nothing but ryvita for the next few weeks then ;)

With you there Planky, I need to book in for some body wraps and sort out my mop of hair!

With you there Planky, I need to book in for some body wraps and sort out my mop of hair!

Eek me too. Had such plans and haven't lost a lb yet!! Good to hear about the hotel. Can't wait!! X

Hair cut booked.......ryvita brought.....even booked a facial to attempt a good look.......let the 6 week countdown commence!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk!!!

Hair cut booked.......ryvita brought.....even booked a facial to attempt a good look.......let the 6 week countdown commence!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk!!!

love this!!

I booked my hair appt for the sat of the event in january!

love this!!

I booked my hair appt for the sat of the event in january!

Me too! Hahahaha :D

Yikes I'd better get organised - you're all going to be glammed to the nines! I may have to resort to the power of the Spanx though!

Oh my, I think I'm going to have to wear a hat lol

Oh my gosh! Now you all make it sound very challenging! I didn't even think what I do with my hair or how much will I weigh...

I think I will be myself. But may get a new dress- great excuse tho ;) x

Don't worry ladies I think the reason we're so excited is because its like preparing for one big girlie weekend! Haha! The irony is I booked my hair cut back in jan and only just realised its a few days before the event! Haha! Couldn't have planned it better if I'd tried.

I haven't got new outfits as I'm meant to be saving money. I must not buy new clothes....I must not buy new clothes....... I must not buy new clothes......

Ps IM TOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!

40 more sleeps!!!

Oh no I might not be able to come anymore as I've just got a moving in date for my new house and its that weekend!! Ah what shall I do?!

Oh no I might not be able to come anymore as I've just got a moving in date for my new house and its that weekend!! Ah what shall I do?!
let someone else move you!!!!i would not miss this for anything lol

let someone else move you!!!!i would not miss this for anything lol

But it's my first ever house so equally as exciting as the event!

Latest posts

Back