CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Wellyb, I think I am about 45 mins away from you nr Huntingdon and would love to share a lift! I am sharing a room with Souz xx

Yes that would be lovely x

Woohoo, I'm all booked :). If it's anything at all like the previous one it will be fantastic! Excited.com

Ladies- I booked the ticket! It's my birthday on 28th April :) I am now really excited but also. worried that I might not be good enough to be at the Event.

I have only just started Brisa & L+P and I might make a fool of myself seeing you all doing fab nails and me being well behind everyone chiselling out acrylic disasters :(

Additionally I'm rubbish in making friends andi'm already worried how will I survive this 2 days!

I'm taking my hubby with me- he'll have to put of with all the rabbiting about nails etc :/ I guess it's my birthday treat! So he has to :)

Hiya - really don't worry I was exactly the same last time but everyone is so friendly - I'm bringing my other half as well - he's just gonna amuse himself for the 2 days - you will be fine!! :lol:

Hello everyone,

We are currently trying to arrange transport for all the Scottish peeps to The Event venue and back. We will keep you posted and let you know as soon as we can :hug:

Anyone arranging transport from London?

I really really REALLY want to go but I'm just trying to arrange my pennies to see if I can afford it...

It will cost me roughly £500 for the ticket and 2 nights at the hotel, but I have no idea how to get there (I don't trust myself or my car going all that way). Is anyone from Kent going that I can travel and share a room with? Or has ANYONE AT ALL got a spare bed and I'll go halves with you on the room? Argh I'm so excited but feeling nervous in case I can't organise myself :(

Xxx

Bloody hell - you weren't kidding when you said it starts early in the Sunday!

I would love to come along, but my plans current plans are to attend a convention in the USofA that weekend. Hope you all have a fabulous time and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Who is all going from the Ayrshire area? I'm interested in the bus idea from Edinburgh but don't know how to get up there anyone able to help?

I really really REALLY want to go but I'm just trying to arrange my pennies to see if I can afford it...

It will cost me roughly £500 for the ticket and 2 nights at the hotel, but I have no idea how to get there (I don't trust myself or my car going all that way). Is anyone from Kent going that I can travel and share a room with? Or has ANYONE AT ALL got a spare bed and I'll go halves with you on the room? Argh I'm so excited but feeling nervous in case I can't organise myself :(

Xxx

I'm hoping to borrow some money to get my ticket soon! And if I get it I'd be happy to share a room, I'm in newcastle though so can't help with the travelling! Xx

FYI -

We have agreed special hotel rates for delegates attending THE Event.
• With The Village Hotel – twin/double is £79 for Sat the 27th and £69 for Sunday the 28th of April – delegates have to book using 0844 980 0220 and quoting Sweet Suquared.

• With Weetwood Hall – single is £69 for and double is £79 - (per room per night 27 or 28th) – phone number 0113 230 6000 and just need to mention that they are attending Sweet Squared Event 3.0 – there are no other specific discount code for them to quote...

3rd hotel option is Premier Inn near Leeds/Bradford Airport.
Address:
Victoria Avenue, Yeadon, Nr Leeds,
West Yorkshire LS19 7AW

About 5 miles from the Village Hotel
Please follow link:
http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/...emier inn leeds bradford airport|match|e|plid

They have twin and double rooms with day rate of £29 if booked online (rates much higher if booked through reception desk).

At present plenty of rooms available.
Hope this Helps....

Last edited:

Xxx

I have a room booked for the Saturday & Sunday night and have space for 1 to share with me

FYI -

We have agreed special hotel rates for delegates attending THE Event.
• With The Village Hotel – twin/double is £79 for Sat the 27th and £69 for Sunday the 28th of April – delegates have to book using 0844 980 0220 and quoting Sweet Suquared.

• With Weetwood Hall – single is £69 for and double is £79 - (per room per night 27 or 28th) – phone number 0113 230 6000 and just need to mention that they are attending Sweet Squared Event 3.0 – there are no other specific discount code for them to quote...

3rd hotel option is Premier Inn near Leeds/Bradford Airport.
Address:
Victoria Avenue, Yeadon, Nr Leeds,
West Yorkshire LS19 7AW

About 5 miles from the Village Hotel
Please follow link:
Leeds Bradford Airport Hotels - Book Cheap Hotels Near Leeds Bradford Airport - Premier Inn

They have twin and double rooms with day rate of £29 if booked online (rates much higher if booked through reception desk).

At present plenty of rooms available.
Hope this Helps....

I rang the Village Hotel & was told the rooms allocated for S2 special rate have already been allocated & fulfilled.

Ive had a good read through this thread and has got me excited. I'm going ask my hubby and see what he says. I'm new to nails only completing the cnd complete course a few months ago, i still have my itec assesment to do in February, so I'm excited and nervous as I'm no where near a 'pro' yet and not sure if i should go?fingers crossed I can gather a few pennies together and get a ticket, the plus side is I'm in Bradford so only a short drive away so won't have to pay for staying over.x

Hello everyone,

We are currently trying to arrange transport for all the Scottish peeps to The Event venue and back. We will keep you posted and let you know as soon as we can :hug:

This will be great! the Scottish bus to THE Event is legendary! :D
There are a couple of hotel options really close to where the bus will leave from and we have secure parking too.

Last edited:
I've had a good read through this thread and has got me excited. I'm going ask my hubby and see what he says. I'm new to nails only completing the CND complete course a few months ago, I still have my ITEC assessment to do in February, so I'm excited and nervous as I'm nowhere near a 'pro' yet and not sure if I should go? Fingers crossed I can gather a few pennies together and get a ticket, the plus side is I'm in Bradford so only a short drive away so won't have to pay for staying over.x

You are absolutely ready to attend this EVENT if you would like to. It's not a competition as to who has the most experience .. new or experienced, this EVENT is for everyone. :hug:

This will be great! the Scottish bus to THE Event is legendary! :D
There are a couple of hotel options really close to where the bus will leave from and we have secure parking too.

Hi will the Scottish bus be arriving in Leeds on the Saturday or very early Sunday? (She asks a little scared of an affa early Sunday)

OMG I've just seen this! Is there anyone from Essex (Chelmsford area) who would like to come with me and share a hotel, if not can I just meet up and share a room with someone? xsx

Ive had a good read through this thread and has got me excited. I'm going ask my hubby and see what he says. I'm new to nails only completing the cnd complete course a few months ago, i still have my itec assesment to do in February, so I'm excited and nervous as I'm no where near a 'pro' yet and not sure if i should go?fingers crossed I can gather a few pennies together and get a ticket, the plus side is I'm in Bradford so only a short drive away so won't have to pay for staying over.x

Ok I started my training in 2005. I've had very little practical experience outside of my doing my own nails and working my way through bags of nail tips to keep my self going and since the launch of Shellac most of the few clients I've had are Shellac fans. Its not hindered my having a fabulous experience at either of the previous two Events. No one is judging, at the end of the day you're going to it to learn and benefit from the eduction on offer and the wealth of knowledge there is HUGE. It will be amazing, you'll see xxx

Now, this physician if off to take a dose of her own medicine :lol:

Well, I've booked it! I just couldn't take it any more... Very very excited!!

I've had a couple of room share offers so I'm just waiting to hear back, aren't you all lovely!

Xxx

Hey ladies,

Just booked my room but they only had doubles and I would really prefer a twin - anybody want to swap????????

Mine is booked for the saturday and the sunday night

H xx

Latest posts

Back