CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone staying at the Ascot Grange Hotel PM me with your number so we can meet up before xxx

Ooh good, glad there's a little group of us going there - most people have been talking bout the other hotels so thought me and Katie would be on our lonesome haha!

Ooh good, glad there's a little group of us going there - most people have been talking bout the other hotels so thought me and Katie would be on our lonesome haha!

I know, I thought it was just me ad my friend being the poor people staying at the cheap hotel. Haha! At least we can all walk there together. I'll be jumping on your beds waking you all up at 6am co I'm so excited!x

I know, I thought it was just me ad my friend being the poor people staying at the cheap hotel. Haha! At least we can all walk there together. I'll be jumping on your beds waking you all up at 6am co I'm so excited!x

Hahaha I'm normally not a morning person at all but I reckon I'll be jumping out of bed super early those days!!!! x

Anyone staying at the Ascot Grange Hotel PM me with your number so we can meet up before xxx

Friend and myself are also staying there for the Saturday night, sounds like there will be a few of us, hotel won't know hats hit them!

Oh yay!! I thought we were going to be the only peeps at Ascot Grange haha! Will be nice to meet up with other Geeks there! :)

Yea run out the room at that time but don't jump on my bed on way out haha that's way too early lol

I am totally on my own so I am so glad to find all you lovely girlies will be there too .. xxxx

Hahaha I'm normally not a morning person at all but I reckon I'll be jumping out of bed super early those days!!!! x

im not normally a morning person either but im with you, i reckon ill be wide awake and ready at 6am lol

No Bare midriff where the fat hangs over the top of your trousers like a muffin hangs over the top of the paper case!! Lol. Self explanatory really right?

Thanks for that Gigi lol that's so funny! I'm sure if there is there not doing it intentionally lol 😊

Have just done that it is 0.4 miles so on the doorstep xx just got a twin room for £80 for the two nights 27-28 leaving on the monday after the end of the event straight to the train station xxx

Faye and I are staying there too. It's a lovely small hotel, not fancy but the breakfast is good and the rooms are clean. I have stayed there a few times and it is a very short cab ride to the EVENT xxxx

Hi Belle Vie,
Great we have another Essex/London geek,
I have created a group on Facebook (secret, so our clients can't read/have a nose) lol
Let me know your name & I will add you.
Anyone other Essex/London geeks please PM me your Facebook names & I will add you too, then hopefully we can all arrange to meet & travel together (thought it would be easier organising things in one place instead of on this thread)
Emma x

Bump!

Nickie, (& anyone else) if you are planning on getting the train from London, there is a few of us planning on meeting up & travelling together, all details will be discussed in the Facebook group, just PM me your full name & I will add you x

I am totally on my own so I am so glad to find all you lovely girlies will be there too .. xxxx

Nickie, i'm driving from maidstone with 2 other ladies, so if you get over to me you are more than welcome to join us, we are leaving sat morning so we can enjoy the hotel facilities when we get there.

I have a seven seater so can take another if there is anyone else around my way that would like to jump in

H xx

No Bare midriff where the fat hangs over the top of your trousers like a muffin hangs over the top of the paper case!! Lol. Self explanatory really right?

Oh dear, not that my muffin top would be bare :eek: but I think I need to start my diet!!...Lol!! Especially for that nice new dress that's waiting for me to buy it!!!!! xx

Oh my gosh! I peed my pants hearing about new CND LED lamp!

Do you think we might be getting it as a part of our pressie at The Event????

Aaaaa I'm going mental :D

That would be sooooo sooooo good

I cant imagine they'd be giving away brand new lamps to everyone, plus they aren't out until later half of year...lol here's me thinking we might come away with a few little bits like some Shellac colours or something...I need to up my ambitions to bigger things!

Iv just asked Mrs Geek on another thread if this is going to be at the event hope she says yes lol x

Latest posts

Back