CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My email has just come through!!!!!
Vicki x

Woop mine too!!!!

And mine!!!!!!!!!

Mine too!! :) x

I don't know where to find my booking number though as all I received was the normal invoice - no actual booking confirmation?

x

My email just came through :) so excited

I wonder how much time we'll have between the Sunday daytime events and the evening do? We'll need enough time to return to our hotels, if not staying at the venue, get something to eat and get dollied up.

My emails through :D xx

Mines through too!

I'm guessing its the invoice that's required. And for hubby's party ticket too.

Eek :0)

Bare nails :-O NO WAY!!!

Got my email too. Now the excitement is really building. I am looking forward to this so much! Not only do I get to be with like minded people talking about and learning about all things nails for an entire weekend, I'm getting a weekend husband and child free which I need so bad right now!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Whoo have my info through too...and FINALLY changed my avatar. To me though it doesn't look like me as just had all off my hair chopped off from right down my back and made much darker (not what I had in mind :sad:) so will probably change again before the event but it most definitely feels close now...can't wait! :Love:

I wonder how much time we'll have between the Sunday daytime events and the evening do? We'll need enough time to return to our hotels, if not staying at the venue, get something to eat and get dollied up.

i believe we have about 2 hours!x

Got mine ladies!! :)

I'm literally peeing myself with excitement...I have my Platinum Elite Permanent Make Up training this Sunday/mon/tues with the industry guru, Karen Betts, then THE Event the following Sunday with the nail industry gurus!! Exciting times :) :) :)

Having a blonde moment here,

Anyone know how I can cut n paste the information??

When I click on it, it takes me to the S2 website, I want to copy it into my Google Calendar, is this because it's in pdf format?

Bare nails :-O NO WAY!!!

Nic, just pack some polish & I'll bring remover...that is, unless by Sunday night our nails will look amazing from the days training :D xx

God I was stuck in a meeting all afternoon at work. Just seen my email!!!!!! Tooooooo excited!!!!
Ladies in less than a few days we will all be together!!!! The excitement will be buzzing!!

Latest posts

Back