CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoop whoop - I have acquired a ticket, unfortunately my boss cant make it so I am having her ticket. I've been reading this thread avidly, as desperately wanted to go but didn't the funds at the time of booking. Have nothing to wear but I really dont care, just so happy I'll be there, oooo poet! The bad news; proving difficult to get a room. If any lovey geeks would like a room mate ....... I don't snore and am very friendly! I'm coming up with my other boss who is a CND Educator, she will vouch for me! If anyone can help please let me know xxx

I will be wearing my geek badge too, which I worn to the previous two Events :)

Whoop whoop - I have acquired a ticket, unfortunately my boss cant make it so I am having her ticket. I've been reading this thread avidly, as desperately wanted to go but didn't the funds at the time of booking. Have nothing to wear but I really dont care, just so happy I'll be there, oooo poet! The bad news; proving difficult to get a room. If any lovey geeks would like a room mate ....... I don't snore and am very friendly! I'm coming up with my other boss who is a CND Educator, she will vouch for me! If anyone can help please let me know xxx

Divinebydesign had a double room she was willing to share try giving her a pm
Xx

Do we make/bring our own geek badges?

Be scared geeks be very scared lol!

Ha love it! I shellaced my toes and waxed my legs tonight but I thought that picture would be just too scary! X

Oh but I have enjoyed this thread!!! A few things I am trying to remember to answer...

1. When you register you will get a pack with a name badge and what you can expect on Day 1 and 2 on the back so you know where you need to be and at what time.

2. Someone asked what the Event was about (someone not coming)... it's about Empowering the Nail Professional - Serving the Pro - something we at Sweet Squared, take very seriously.

3. If flying into Manchester, there is a train that goes from Manchester airport straight into Leeds - from there a taxi is about a tenner to The Village.

4. Not sure where this came from but Doug Schoon will NOT be attending THE Event. He was at THE Event 2 but he will NOT be with us at this one. However, we will have the Head of R&D at CND Dr Dave Valia so if there is something specific he will be with us all day Sunday.

Hope this helps!!! :Kissing::Kissing::Kissing::Kissing:

Hair done yesterday, waxing today, tan tomorrow, packing almost complete. Looking forward to meeting everyone this weekend! X

I have a double room with breakfast, for the Saturday night, Sunday night and Monday night, although I will be leaving Monday it means we can leave our bags in there and not panic about checking out. I don't snore, or have any nasty habits, but I must warn you I am ginger, my hairdresser informs me it's contagious as I have turned her daughter a tad ginger.

I want to come, why do I have to live so far away!!!

Sent from Sarah ;-)

Sorry one other thing... are press going to be there??? Yes!!!

Make the most of the industry magazine greats. Also our very own SalonGeek Ed will be there too so any comments you have - give her quotes... we will let you know who she is!!!! :Kissing:

Now I'm very glad about being a tad meticulous about what I'm wearing ;)

Well had great news today that hubby's leave request for Saturday has been granted so I can leave after work and be at the hotel for about half 5. Plenty of time to settle in and get excited! No more than 2 drinks at the bar on Saturday night to be fresh as a daisy bright and early on Sunday morning. So excited to get to meet other geeks and freely talk "shop". My family can only feign interest for so long :D xx

Make the most of the industry magazine greats. Also our very own SalonGeek Ed will be there too so any comments you have - give her quotes... we will let you know who she is!!!! :Kissing:

Which press? :eek:

Industry press, or national?

Morning everyone :) Soo when is THE EVENT??? Woohoo!!!

The Event
APR201328SUN
Time until Sunday, April 28, 2013 at 9:00:00 AM (Leeds time)
DAYS
HOUR
MINUTES
SECONDS

2 more sleeps! X

2 more sleeps! X

My eldest has just left for an overnight school trip to London, I've been so wrapped up in getting ready for The Event that it crept up on me and I only got his bag ready 8pm last night! Bad mummy!

Ok today I will get organised! First job a4 sheet for each day for hubby telling him who needs to be where when and what he needs to do! I'm so bloomin excited!!!!

Ok today I will get organised! First job a4 sheet for each day for hubby telling him who needs to be where when and what he needs to do! I'm so bloomin excited!!!!

Helen that is exactly what i need to do!

Oops nearly forgot and Emma beat me to it but.....
2!!!!!!:D:D:D

Latest posts

Back