CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm absolutely shattered!
Huge respect to all the EA's who did an amazing job. I don't know where they get their energy from!!

Lovely meeting you all!

Until the next CND innovation... Geek on!!! Xxxx

I have to say I had an amazing time at the event and wanted to stay forever in that bubble! The sweets are truly awesome people who believe in us! I met some fabulous people & I love all my goodies especially my master painter bag & the vinylux it's an amazing product that will bring us more & more clients
Well done Cnd xx

I'm absolutely shattered!
Huge respect to all the EA's who did an amazing job. I don't know where they get their energy from!!

Lovely meeting you all!

Until the next CND innovation... Geek on!!! Xxxx

We get our energy from you guys xxxx you absolutely made this weekend the best ever xxxx love and respect all round xxxxx

does anyone know the website for the pics from last night?

Thats the pictures up on there facebook page there are really good and funny pictures there. Shows how much fun we all had :) x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

Hi guys I have huge favour to ask unfortunately I have arrived back to Edinburgh and my case is missing :(

So all you lovely geeks who had their bags in the Vine suit during the day could you check you don't have mine.

If you could ask around everyone you knew that was there I would be do grateful x

I have never felt so inspired, excited, nervous, FABULOUS! I've just got home and can hardly believe the weekend.

I'm amazed at how many of you recognised who I was... And who I remembered from avatar photos! It was such a pleasure to meet geeks, you were all lovely. Please do keep in touch.

I have some incredible pictures of myself with Jan Arnold, Samuel & Samantha Sweet, Marian Newman, Gigi Rouse, Holly Schippers, Nadine Baggott, plus our lovely educator Debbie and LOTS of geeks. What an honour to be in a room filled with such fantastically passionate people!!

I'm absolutely shattered, but have had the weekend of a lifetime. Thank you so much to everyone who worked incredibly hard to make it all happen... I couldn't have even imagined how amazing the event would be!

The journey home with our tons of goodies was hilarious, lugging it all through two train stations with 13 other geeks! Can't put into words how buzzing I am still. I hope you all travelled safely :)

Xxx

A huge thank you to Mr & Mrs Sweet, the EA's and everyone else that made The Event such a fantastic experience!! It was incredible and your generosity was overwhelming :) Thank you xx

Last edited:
The event was amazing I loved it so much. When is the next one lol. Sweet squared are fab.

Hi guys I have huge favour to ask unfortunately I have arrived back to Edinburgh and my case is missing :(

So all you lovely geeks who had their bags in the Vine suit during the day could you check you don't have mine.

If you could ask around everyone you knew that was there I would be do grateful x

I wasn't there so I can't help, but i just wanted to say hope you get your case back x

Today would have been very dull and drab in comparison to the last few! :):). But it's not going to be because I'm going to be chillin' with Holly and her Mum! :)

It was an absolute honour to meet everyone. So many fantastic ladies and gents all in the same place!! Had a fantastic time and can't wait for the next one!! Souz we love you, you are awesome :D

Today would have been very dull and drab in comparison to the last few! :):). But it's not going to be because I'm going to be chillin' with Holly and her Mum! :)

Wow how fabulous, very jealous. Please say thanks to them for being part of the great team that made the last few days the most exciting, inspiring memorable days of my life!

It was an absolute honour to meet everyone. So many fantastic ladies and gents all in the same place!! Had a fantastic time and can't wait for the next one!! Souz we love you, you are awesome :D

thank you very much but i am no different from you hun...just been around a little longer!!was a pleasure to meet you xx

gigi you deserve a well earned break and so does holly and of course her mum, you were all amazing....have a fab day xx

Thank you everybody for such a wonderful weekend. I'm shattered and look and feel like I've been in a fight but it was worth it.

The generosity this weekend was overwhelming - I'm not talking about gifts though - it was the amount of knowledge that was shared. The EAs were fab but also my table buddies Souz and Louise who showed me how to use sculpting gel (even Holly AKA Fingernail Fixer came and gave me direction). Carly, thanks for showing me the dance moves!

Today I'm starting afresh. I'm going to be confident, professional and educated. I'm going to redo my website, price list, and leaflets and book more training.

Looking forward to the next one!

Jo
X

s

Thank you everybody for such a wonderful weekend. I'm shattered and look and feel like I've been in a fight but it was worth it.

The generosity this weekend was overwhelming - I'm not talking about gifts though - it was the amount of knowledge that was shared. The EAs were fab but also my table buddies Souz and Louise who showed me how to use sculpting gel (even Holly AKA Fingernail Fixer came and gave me direction). Carly, thanks for showing me the dance moves!

Today I'm starting afresh. I'm going to be confident, professional and educated. I'm going to redo my website, price list, and leaflets and book more training.

Looking forward to the next one!

Jo
X

Joanne, it was a pleasure. As the wonderful an very talented Justine Crick says it is a journey not a destination in the world of nails and training.

Just remember yesterday was the first time you have ever touched the product or extended a nail, you will get there..... you have wonderful energy and passion and i look forward to seeing you again

xx

Wow...how relieved I was to wake up this morning feeling HUMAN! All you geeks and the S2 team sure know how to party.

I had a fantastic 2 days, I was gob smacked with just how ridiculously well organised and fluidly the event flowed. It just goes to show that CND are incredibly lucky to have the Sweets & their amazing staff representing their brand in the UK & now Ireland.

I was overwhelmed at the generosity and my front room now looks like my very own sweet shop!!

A massive thank you to all my fellow geeks for being so bloody fab and making the atmosphere and event as a whole a fab time.

Souz - change that avatar pic!! ;)

Jaimie xxx

P.S. I just retailed my very first Vinylux - a Summer Splash pinkies set & additional colour and topcoat. Thank you CND!

jaime,

ive tried but all the half decent pics wont upload!!but dont worry im on it...after all the comments that i dont look like my pic lol xxx........was so lovely to meet you xx

this will have to do for now...me on the right lol!!

Last edited:
Ladies I had an absolutely blasting weekend! I am exhausted but full of smiles and memories! Meeting you all was great, being in a room with so many other like minded individuals was just the best! Goodies aside (they were an amazing cherry on the already great pie!!) the education and experience was just amazing!

I loved it all and have a revived energy and passion for this industry that we all love! Met so many lovely peeps and it was great!!! Xxx

jaime,

ive tried but all the half decent pics wont upload!!but dont worry im on it...after all the comments that i dont look like my pic lol xxx........was so lovely to meet you xx

this will have to do for now...me on the right lol!!

Haha that's better! It was fab to meet you too chick xxx

Latest posts

Back