cnd try me kit sclupts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is this good or bad???
please i need to know.

Thanks

This is GOOD.
Now I'd like to know how you found the product to work with and any other comments re the change.

They are FAB!! well done! was it nice to work with?

Well done,
The fact people think they are tips show you have created consistant smile lines.....this is what we all strive for!!!
I'm impressed you could accive the consistancy whilst trying out a new product.
:hug:

Top marks hun.......they look gorgeous xxxx

Fab smiles hun!

Lush product to work with isnt it!

xxxxx:hug:

This is GOOD.
Now I'd like to know how you found the product to work with and any other comments re the change.

Thanks Gigi
I was getting a bit paranoid there :o:lol:
The product was very easy to work with once I got used to the different l&p ratio and the buffing was so easy (verysoft).
The only challenge I found was that you need a VERY light hand with this (not a bad thing i suppose:lol:) and I am used to being more heavy handed having beeing used to my usual product (NSI)
CND is DEFO one on my list of conversion courses....I just need to save up a bit now :lol:
Thanks for the comments everybody.
:hug:

Del.xx

Last edited by a moderator:
they look lovely

I too thought they were tips

well done

Yes, a very light touch is all that is needed apart from making sure you press the product well on to the nailplate around the sides and the eponychium.

Remember when you PREP you are not using primer with CND Retention+, you are not etching the nailplate with Retention+, so pressure, just in the areas I have mentioned, is very important if lifting is to be avoided.

Let the product work for you. Place your bead and then let it rest for a second or two before you start to press out onto the nail. The whole process is very relaxed ... not frantic.

Your smiles are exceptionally good. For my idea of design, I think the whites are just a tad too long and could do with a little tapering down the sides to look perfect. When one uses white powder or tips, it emphasises zone 1 so much that refining it lessens the impact. Very well done.

It did feel strange not having to use a primer,almost like i was doing the wrong thing :lol:
I too felt that the white was a little too long but this is what the client wanted and is used to having her nail enhancements long.(she'd had a break from them for a few weeks hence the nail biting)
I have another client wanting the same thing this evening so i will post those pics on my album.

Thanks again
xx

Are they white tips?

so did you not use any tip at all on these hun ?
Just sculpted on a form ?
or did you use a clear tip and sculpt your white on top of the tip,

so did you not use any tip at all on these hun ?
Just sculpted on a form ?
or did you use a clear tip and sculpt your white on top of the tip,

They are scuptled on a form...no tip....no nothing

I just wanted some feedback thats all
xx

Amazing is all I can say, never ever do my sculpts look this consistant, well done:)

incredibly consistant smile lines.

too much white for a well balanced look though.

Thank you :hug:
I've put my 2nd set up in my album now.
I can't get the pics up on this
xxdelxx

second set have a much more pleasing pink/white ratio.

I agree,lovely smiles and the ratio of pink to white on the second set is much more complimentary.

They overall look is still a little "hippy" a few swipes at either sidewall will sort this out and give an overall sleeker look to the enhancement.

Well done :!: x

Latest posts

Back