Competition Nail Pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seanny

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I've finally got around to finishing the competition nail galleries in The Nail Directory. No doubt I've made my usual quota of mistakes, typos and omissions. To those of you who have already sent me some pics, could you do me a favour and see have I added your pics correctly, in the proper category and with the correct comp details. If I havent, would you be so kind as to tell me what needs changing. My email as always is [email protected]

Many thanks for all the pics you've sent. :hug: :hug:

Sean xx

oh sean i forgot to email my pic could i do it now or is it too late :cry:

Thanks Sean, I'm honoured!

Have emailed you.

Seanny - I have not forgotton and will get some pics to you soooooon xxx

Your site is looking so fabidoo and thanks for giving us geeks the opportunity to have our work published on it x

Tricky, never too late hun, send on your pic/s

Tracey, thanks for the updates, I've made those changes.

Christine, looking forward to receiving your pics and thanks for the compliments. :hug:

wow seanny, the nail directory site is looking fantastic. everything looks really great. bravo.

Tricky, never too late hun, send on your pic/s

Tracey, thanks for the updates, I've made those changes.

Christine, looking forward to receiving your pics and thanks for the compliments. :hug:

aww cheers i have sent it to you :hug:

aww cheers i have sent it to you :hug:

Vicky, I've added your pic to the Nail Art category. You can view it here Competition Nail Art

A point well worth noting here is that Vickys valentine nail pic wasnt marked at all to prevent theft. If you have a look at it, you'll see that its an absolute cert to be lifted by unscruplous types around the net. Dont post your pics live unless you mark them first. Relax Vicky, I've put a watermark on yours for you. :)

Vicky, I've added your pic to the Nail Art category. You can view it here Competition Nail Art

A point well worth noting here is that Vickys valentine nail pic wasnt marked at all to prevent theft. If you have a look at it, you'll see that its an absolute cert to be lifted by unscruplous types around the net. Dont post your pics live unless you mark them first. Relax Vicky, I've put a watermark on yours for you. :)

nothing other than relaxed at mo :)

thanks you :hug: will watermark the rest in future x

Latest posts

Back