Could it really be??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I dont know what to say, I am speechless!

I look at my 2 daughters and think how the hell could any mother contemplate doing that!!

It really is unbelievable.

Champagne x

I am voting Monster Raving Loony party next time.

:)

I've voted for them the last 3 years, cant be any worse than labour, concervatives, lib dems..no government that has been in power has done anything to help me or my family...we have had to help ourself.

Their all full of hot air and no promise ever materialises, they think of them self and no one else.

I've voted for them the last 3 years, cant be any worse than labour, concervatives, lib dems..no government that has been in power has done anything to help me or my family...we have had to help ourself.

Their all full of hot air and no promise ever materialises, they think of them self and no one else.

Gave you rep points for that speach hun....very VERY well said xxxxx

Well I dont know what to say, I am speechless!

I look at my 2 daughters and think how the hell could any mother contemplate doing that!!

It really is unbelievable.

Champagne x

Its a sad fact that some people will stop at nothing to get what they want.

I hope each and evey one of those involved are now sat squirming in their seats, reflecting on what has happened, wishing they had not gone down the road they did because it has happened and they now have to live with the guilt of putting those kids (especialy shannon) through the ordeal that is unfolding.

I hope it plays on their mind every single day because the pain and torture they feel will still be nothing compaired to what them poor mites will be feeling and continue to feel for along time.

Gave you rep points for that speach hun....very VERY well said xxxxx

Thankyou chick :hug:

I was just saying what i feel and glad someone understands where im coming from :hug:

I agree with all of these posts, I do however think that Sex Education needs addressing to stop all these young girls getting pregnant...ooh dont get going on that lol, I also agree with some of what sj1973 said regards benefits and the handing out of them but then they are some genuine benefit cases.

I personally believe that ADOPTION needs to brought back if a child will be born in poverty or have parents who have no life skills or take drugs/drink problems, I say this as its very personal to me and my hubby who for the past 8 years have been trying to have baby no2 without any luck and to see Shannon being used in this way makes me so sick and we looked into adoption and there are no children to give a new home and the love that all children deserve. (We were not looking for a baby to adopt)

Also when I see young mums with lots of kids f in and blinding it makes my blood boil, I once saw a young mum slap her little boy across the face it left a hand mark!!! for no reason whilst waiting for the bus and I just dont know how I restrained myself, I glared at her all the way home(I really wanted to follow her home and slap her myself but then I would be stooping to her level)

They say that a dog is for life not just for Christmas the same should apply to children, they are not a toy that you can pick up and put back in box when you get fed up with them they are special gifts.

Sorry if I ranted on... oooh I do feel better

(Ps I wasn't implying that dogs and kids are the same just in case that remark offends)

Most of you will probably know what my personal feelings are in this situation (which I will not publicly declare), but something I have in recent times learned is that more goes on against children than most of us could ever imagine. Most of us (including me) do live in a very blinkered world and dont think we could ever imagine that these types of things go on, but they do! It is a very bad bad world we live in!

More needs to be done to stop these people before any children ever have to suffer in the first place!

Most of you will probably know what my personal feelings are in this situation (which I will not publicly declare), but something I have in recent times learned is that more goes on against children than most of us could ever imagine. Most of us (including me) do live in a very blinkered world and dont think we could ever imagine that these types of things go on, but they do! It is a very bad bad world we live in!

More needs to be done to stop these people before any children ever have to suffer in the first place!

Ive witnessed first hand child neglect with my grandson and that is why ive been fighting 10 months to get him away and to spend as little a time as possible with his mother.

Yes it may sound cruel but those of you who know me personaly and have been there for me know how traumatic it has been.

I would like to say that my son has now got full custody! and i thank the lord as his mother is still not fit to have that title and continues to go around taking drugs and assaulting who she likes.

Yes she has done it again on monday night and now faces going to court next week.

I will always make a stand and make my opinions heard where child cruelty is concerned.:mad:

I may actually be in a minority here but I dont think that all children born into poverty or with parents on benefits suffer, I was once a young Mum on benefits with kids to bring up and my kids had the one thing that seems to be missing in lots of families........... Love
I believe that some people dont deserve kids and Shannons Mum is one of these people not because she is poor or lives on a council estate but because she doesn't seem to have a maternal bone in her body with regards to her kids.
Sadly child abuse comes in many forms and whether the parents be young, old, rich or poor there will always be some who should NEVER be allowed to have children.

I may actually be in a minority here but I dont think that all children born into poverty or with parents on benefits suffer, I was once a young Mum on benefits with kids to bring up and my kids had the one thing that seems to be missing in lots of families........... Love
I believe that some people dont deserve kids and Shannons Mum is one of these people not because she is poor or lives on a council estate but because she doesn't seem to have a maternal bone in her body with regards to her kids.
Sadly child abuse comes in many forms and whether the parents be young, old, rich or poor there will always be some who should NEVER be allowed to have children.

I am with you 100% on this one Lell - to love a child doesnt mean you have to have a shed load of money to do it. What does appear though is that some people (the minority I would like to add) have children purely as a way of getting more money and currently welfare system lets them get away with it.

Ive witnessed first hand child neglect with my grandson and that is why ive been fighting 10 months to get him away and to spend as little a time as possible with his mother.

Yes it may sound cruel but those of you who know me personaly and have been there for me know how traumatic it has been.

I would like to say that my son has now got full custody! and i thank the lord as his mother is still not fit to have that title and continues to go around taking drugs and assaulting who she likes.

Yes she has done it again on monday night and now faces going to court next week.

I will always make a stand and make my opinions heard where child cruelty is concerned.:mad:

Luckily there is grandparents like you in the world Pips that can take these people on and get the children away from this abuse and torment.

:hug: and well done you. :hug:

I am with you 100% on this one Lell - to love a child doesnt mean you have to have a shed load of money to do it. What does appear though is that some people (the minority I would like to add) have children purely as a way of getting more money and currently welfare system lets them get away with it.

Yep a minority and a very evil sad one imo

i aint against benefits , i have livedon some of the ruffest council estates , and my mum was on benefits when she was classed as disabled but.....,
what does pee me off is that a % have more kids so they can get more social payouts == more income which most of em spend on booze and drugs ,
not the genuine poor mum which is struggling to get by & looks after her kids , and has to have benefits

i think coz i have known a fair few scuzzy efforts in my time (including my own sister ) who dont give a toss about their kids and leave em with anyone , its like a red rag to me , seeing what my poor little nephew went through ,
and theirs people like her totally hoodwinking everyone and trying to make money off a fake kidnapping , its bloody sick :mad:

i aint against benefits , i have livedon some of the ruffest council estates , and my mum was on benefits when she was classed as disabled but.....,
what does pee me off is that a % have more kids so they can get more social payouts == more income which most of em spend on booze and drugs ,
not the genuine poor mum which is struggling to get by & looks after her kids , and has to have benefits

i think coz i have known a fair few scuzzy efforts in my time (including my own sister ) who dont give a toss about their kids and leave em with anyone , its like a red rag to me , seeing what my poor little nephew went through ,
and theirs people like her totally hoodwinking everyone and trying to make money off a fake kidnapping , its bloody sick :mad:

I do have to agree with you Dee....for some its there "job" to breed like they do.....its there decision to have kids popping out every year like its nobodys business.....and they dont know who the dad is half the time.....

I have lived on benefits like i said.....i have seen and known people in some of the worst places to live.....some are nice....its the others that bother me....i watched a show once where 1 woman tested 36 men to see who fathered 1 of her children :eek::eek::eek:....i look at my daughter and think "if that was her i would be going MAD!!)....just a shame some people have such a low opinion of who they are and what they could be.

yeh i mean when you look at it .. if you are on benefits you can use it to your advantage and do loads of free college courses :lol: christ can you imagine how many i would be doing !! pmsl ,(i do enough and i bloody pay) i would be a dr by now :lol:
god knows why they dont have any drive or ambition , its pretty sad really

god knows why they dont have any drive or ambition , its pretty sad really

You've hit the nail on the head Dee - it's the lack of drive and ambition that I don't understand. I fully appreciate the benefits system and feel for people who end up in genuine need of it, but there is a huge swathe of people who seem to accept that they will be on benefits forever. They have no drive to make their own life better - can't see any other way.

I have personal experience of child neglect and the lack of ambition (members of my family) and I truely don't understand why people can't want the best for their children.

I had a conversation with one of 'above' family members about the cost of children and she said 'they're only expensive because you let them be. You don't have to let them play football or go horse-riding.' I replied that as long as I had the money my kids would do the things in life they love doing..... Just cos she never did.....

I'd give my last penny to see my kids happy.

this is it , i mean we could all think ooh i will have a load of kids , pretend hubby dont live with us and get loads in benefits but some people dont ,
i mean god forbid if me and dave split , i would probably have to go on benefits but i wouldnt be sat around all day doing nothing , i would be striving to get off benefits
we know a lass who just lies through her teeth and gets tons of money , they even pay her to buy clothes to go for a job interview :eek: its funny how shes plastered on facebook going out every weekend , shes another who dont give a s**t about her kid , luckily its dad is a decent bloke and looks after him most nights after work
but her whole family are on the social , all on sick etc.. funny how they all have little jobs on the side :mad:

But do you report her to the authorities?
I know I have in the past, because I become incandescent with fury that such people believe that the law doesn't apply to them, or that they're "entitled" to be taken care of by the state.

i will tell you about , my sister who is a totall scuffer , we reported her till we were blue in the face , what was done ?? eeerrrrr nothing !! not even when my nephew was dumped in our porch in the snow in a vest and nappy , and i only found him coz i came in through the back door to find the poor little sod sat freezing , one of her excellent babysitters dumped him and didnt even knock on the door ,
or even when he was battered with a belt , and the head teacher even reported her .. what was done ?? err nothing ,
he finally got taken off her after something very bad happened to him !!! not gonna say but am sure you will guess wot it was , but to make it worse my sister let the perv babysit , and also the guy had guns !!

so i dont bother reporting the lass i know coz theres no point what so ever , i have no faith in the authorities :mad:

i will tell you about , my sister who is a totall scuffer , we reported her till we were blue in the face , what was done ?? eeerrrrr nothing !! not even when my nephew was dumped in our porch in the snow in a vest and nappy , and i only found him coz i came in through the back door to find the poor little sod sat freezing , one of her excellent babysitters dumped him and didnt even knock on the door ,
or even when he was battered with a belt , and the head teacher even reported her .. what was done ?? err nothing ,
he finally got taken off her after something very bad happened to him !!! not gonna say but am sure you will guess wot it was , but to make it worse my sister let the perv babysit , and also the guy had guns !!

so i dont bother reporting the lass i know coz theres no point what so ever , i have no faith in the authorities :mad:

Took alot of guts to report your sis Dee.....you hould feel proud you tried hun.....you did not just sit and wait ...your tried.....they have set up a benefit fraud line and i reported someone for working when they were claiming to be sick...

They said...."it will take 6 weeks to investigate this"...:eek:...what????...makes you sick ....this sort of stuff should not be going on yet....when you report them...takes 6 weeks....joke....the whole thing is a joke thats why so many people claim to be sick ...when they are working.....single parent when the man is staying in the house.

Latest posts

Back