Crystal Pedicure - gave it a go

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love bling toes!
Great advice Layla... lovely to see you back on the boards btw x

Hi well I had a go tonight I knew Tiff would want them, she had them on her big toe only, so did Shellac base coat then Tutti frutti then the Gems then shellac Top coat did two coats of top coat so Hopefully they will stay put lol give her an extra 10 gems just in case. Picture doesn't do them justice they look awesome really blingy, so a very happy customer lol :)

Very nice, I so want that Tutti frutti!

Hi Alli Thanx yep love Tutti Frutti its the main one I use all the young ones love it just hope I dont run out lol :)

Hi Guys

I only have CND products for natural nails, acrylic and shellac would any of those be any good to use?

M

well has a go on myself and they look ok did the england flag with red and clear stones, found my resin to be very runny and my big tummy got in the way (pregnant lol). i will find it easier i think on other people xx

For some reason, my pics won't upload to my laptop from the camera :( Can't figure a way to get them out of my phone either as my iPhone lead is being awkward also.

I ended up using different colours for each toe - baby blue, soft lime green, baby pink, clear and midnight blue.

It is so eye catching - we went to the beach today and more people admired my toes than ever before ( usually only my hubby who likes me feet due to my high arches lol )

For some reason, my pics won't upload to my laptop from the camera :( Can't figure a way to get them out of my phone either as my iPhone lead is being awkward also.

I ended up using different colours for each toe - baby blue, soft lime green, baby pink, clear and midnight blue.

It is so eye catching - we went to the beach today and more people admired my toes than ever before ( usually only my hubby who likes me feet due to my high arches lol )

They sound fab shame you cant get a pic up though, what did you use to get them on then? x

if the pics are on your Iphone Email them to your self :)

Hi How much would you charge for doing these on say the big toe I have had 5 emails and 2 text asking me since puting pics on Facebook and my website, I have said I will send them a price list gonna have to get some crystals monday am gonna be busy lol PM what you think. Thanx :)

Ahhh good idea about emailing them - here goes then......

photo.jpg

To put them on I cheated and used hard as nails top coat to apply one line at a time and then put 2 layers of top coat over them. It didn't dull them at all and after a day today at the beach, in and out of the water, sand etc they are still perfect :)

Lovely, gonna go and do my big toes now am out tmoz so hopefully the more see them the more will want them :)

I think there looking bling babes!
I removed my minx last night....thinking of trying this ....hummmm what to use might try resin , actorvator then shellac top coat to keep removal easy lol

Thanks Anne, Mizzy :)

They are very blingy - specially in the sunshine lol I can't wait to try them again - may do my toes and then my free edge on my nails matching next time :) :)

Probably a stupid question but I was just wondering if you could apply gems after - gel on then cure then use the tacky layer as adhesion??????
I am new to gel and having a play before going on a course, so any help would be great!

Thanks

Thanks Anne, Mizzy :)

They are very blingy - specially in the sunshine lol I can't wait to try them again - may do my toes and then my free edge on my nails matching next time :) :)

What are we going to be charging then girls, 2 big toes? and 10 toes? xx

I really don't know to be honest - pricing isn't my thing as I am not qualified so shouldn't really offer any treatments ;)

In honesty, if I was going to a salon/professional tech to have these done, I would expect to pay no less than £30/£40 for them but that is based on prices for things in my area despite nobody offering these that I am aware of.

I was thinking once I qualify of offering these at £30 or these with a full set of enhancements on fingers for £50????

Im not sure if there is copy right on crystal pedicure by Nails Inc
Can we lable it as crystal pedicure on a price list?

Im not sure if there is copy right on crystal pedicure by Nails Inc
Can we lable it as crystal pedicure on a price list?

Oh dear never thought of that, we could always change it to another name and we can state using swaroskvi crystals because they dont own them if you get me xx

How about it gets called bling baby pedicure ;) That is what I am gonna call it anyways lol

How about it gets called bling baby pedicure ;) That is what I am gonna call it anyways lol

Ha ha love it, if we were to use the swarovski crystals we chould charge more though they cost more to buy xx

Latest posts

Back