Dear Adele .....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
As some of you may know, our beloved Adele is quite poorly. She is unable now to use the computer but Paul (her husband) and Alison (her sister) have said that she loves to read our messages but cant participate.

If you would like to post your wishes in here and we will email the thread link so that she can read them all.

Love and hugs to my special friend :hug:

I thought you'd like to know that I have my flip flops on and am thinking of you! :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Adele gorgeous lady, I think about you often and hope you know that I think the world of you! You are a treasure really! Biggest of hugs and lots of love xxxxx :hug::hug::hug::hug::Love::Love::Love::Love:

Daily with glass of wine in hand and sitting at 'our' table looking at a beautiful blue bowl someone gave me .. I toast you my friend and think of the happy times we have shared gassing in those chairs. :D Missing you very much and love you to bits. XXXX

I was just thinking about yoy Adele! now I have another way to send you messages :D A neighbour bought me some wine the other night and for some reason it reminded me of you, not quite sure why!! LOts of love to you xxxxx

thinking of you adele, nice to know you are still geeking with us.
all my best wishes:hug:

Last edited:
I was just thinking about yoy Adele! now I have another way to send you messages :D A neighbour bought me some wine the other night and for some reason it reminded me of you, not quite sure why!! LOts of love to you xxxxx

Perhaps it was the memory of THIS when I'd finished doing Adele's nails !! :D

geeg-albums-nail+artisan-picture2778-cnd-custom-blend-hand-adele-keegans-nails.jpg

Not a day goes by when I dont laugh at something I remember you have done or said during our several hour long telephone conversations LOL.

Love and hugs sweetheart! xx

Adele, you're on our minds and in our hearts right now :)

adelekeegan1.gif

Adele, your a very special person to me...I think of you often!! I hope you got my card that I sent you the other day, and as promised I will send you one on a regular basis....!!!

:hug::hug::hug::Love::Love::Love::Love:

You are in my thoughts and prayers daily xxxx

your sense of fun, and great attitude to life shine through every time I see your avatar xxxx

much love to you all xxxx

Adele, you're on our minds and in our hearts right now :)

adelekeegan1.gif

Absolutely, and well said Sam!!

Every time I am on here I think of you Adele, your sense of humour and FUN is sorely missed. I also miss the cheeky PMs from you calling me an old bat :eek:
When I post now, I think, what would Adele say, and although I will never have your warmth and touch of plain daftness (is that even a word??) I do try.
You are a total inspiration my friend :hug:
Enough mushy stuff though......you are still an old bat :lol: (and so am I!)

Adele, you are in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

God bless you Adelle...always thinking positive thoughts for you :hug:

aways thinking of you lovely lady xxxx

Hey chica... we need to get your black book updated... pronto!!! I've got a list as long as your arm of 'naughty' geeks :wink2:
Won't tell you who they are but the one with the 'swinging tail' is mentioned (as per usual LOL) :lol: :wink2:

Thinking of you, as always :hug:
Much Love :Love: xxx

Hey chica... we need to get your black book updated... pronto!!! I've got a list as long as your arm of 'naughty' geeks
Won't tell you who they are but the one with the 'swinging tail' is mentioned (as per usual LOL)

Thinking of you, as always
Much Love xxx

tst tst tst dont you go givin her ideas now....that said...im already high on her hit list anhoo's in that little black book of hers so WTF do I care LOL :rolleyes::eek:

I dont know...ain't been around for a few weeks...when I do I get some serious agro ...even when im being nice :lol:

Odd isn't it...what with such a sad posting its full of :eek: nd :Love:nd:hug: nd:lol:,,,,says something about this :Look_righspecial lady :Look_left(opps managed to get in a :Look_righ and a :Look_left there to boot.

You take care Adele...lots of peeps here a thinkin about you and sending you our :Love:(opps there goes another blinking one :eek:...opps there I go again ...bit like havin hiccups LOL)

Dam couldn't post as system telling me I have to many :lol: LOL...Samuel sweet ...how the friggin heck can we communicate with fellow peeps and express ourselves properly when we cant use more than 15 laughter images LOL(as cant do another as already had to edit the number of :lol:'s

:suprised: how did you get all them emotes !!! I thought we could only use 4 Or was it 6 I thought ?! Anyways helllooooo Adele, I don't get to come on very much anymore ( which is probably a good thing as I never shut up. Gives everyone a bit of rest lol ) but I'm defo going to pop up to see how you are and I hope I'm not in the scary black book! I've been dead good for ages now. Best go, between your nodding head and Collins swishy tail I'm slowly being hypnotised here !

Lots and lots of your family from me and mine x

Collin, I'm dying to smack that backside !

:hug:So sorry you arn't well Adele.The boards and all of us are really missing you ,its not the same without you.

Latest posts

Back