Dear Adele .....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps it was the memory of THIS when I'd finished doing Adele's nails !! :D

geeg-albums-nail+artisan-picture2778-cnd-custom-blend-hand-adele-keegans-nails.jpg
I am sure that this a healthy vitamin drink,but it looks suspiciously like a very large
vino!

Darling Adele! You've touched so many of us is so many ways.

Don't stop fighting coz it ain't over till the fat lady sings. Stacks of love to you gorgeous girlie. MWAH!!!!! xxxx

I am sure that this a healthy vitamin drink,but it looks suspiciously like a very large
vino!

Ah ... well ... BUSTED!! That photo gives allot away about the personality of our Adele!! lol If course you understand it was only a prop for the photo!! :D

Hey huni, Geek of the Year, Sandi is right, that black book of yours needs updating.....this list is getting far to big you might need a bigger book.....
Thinking of you and sending you mahoosive hugs from sunny London.....
Lots of love Ruth and Co. xxxx

:hug:Sending you lots of love and best wishes. x:hug:

Will raise a glass,,,,or 2,,,,or 3,,,,bottles,,,,to you when I am out.
Lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Remember having lunch here Adele?? Great photo of you and Paul --- Wine seems to feature again!!

geeg-albums-family%2C+dogs++geeky+friends-picture28829-adele-paul-tollos.jpg

Perhaps it was the memory of THIS when I'd finished doing Adele's nails !! :D

geeg-albums-nail+artisan-picture2778-cnd-custom-blend-hand-adele-keegans-nails.jpg

Also!!! This is grape juice!! It's grapes,,part of our 5 a day!! 5 glasses and you're covered!!! xxx:D

Collin, I'm dying to smack that backside !

Not in front of the whole of salon geek or Edele(bless her) you wont :eek::lol::lol:

Oh managed to get some more of them there :lol::eek: LOL

Your in my thoughts xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember having lunch here Adele?? Great photo of you and Paul --- Wine seems to feature again!!

great pic gigi xx going to hunt my fav pic now xx

this is my fav pic of del' xx from the first event .. adele looking ever so glam xx a true lovely lady that has given so much suport ,help and guidance, to me personally and toooo so many others on this amazing world that is geek xxxxx bravo del xxx and thank you xx

Attachments

• adele.jpg
    adele.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 90
this is my fav pic of del' xx from the first event .. adele looking ever so glam xx a true lovely lady that has given so much suport ,help and guidance, to me personally and toooo so many others on this amazing world that is geek xxxxx bravo del xxx and thank you xx

that is a beautiful pic xx

Is that Adeles glass I see right in the centre of the table ! :D

Adele....Your a very special lady, loved by everyone who meets you...we had a ball as roomies at the first Event...memories that i will cherish forever....and some that i am sure we should remember but cant..ohh that'll be the wine again...:lol:....always and forever a GEEK !!! xxxx :hug:

Another 'prop', right geeg? ;)

Adele, lots of folks here love you...you are truly a special lady. Love the pics. :hug:

miss seeing ya on the boards hun , and i often think of your antics especially at ... dare i say it .... christmas , and it makes me laff the fun we had with the geeky panto etc... hahaha
lots of love dee xxxx

and yes we have had a glass of wine on you yesterday (good excuse to have one) and sent some lovely thoughts your way......

You have made me chuckle with your humorous mails...they always cheered me up!!! and hopefully we can cheer you up a bit now?

Come here and let me give you a huge big hug now :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Britta

Here's another great one .............. Samantha and Adele at EVENT number 1.

Both looking pretty gorgeous I might say.

geeg-albums-family%2C+dogs++geeky+friends-picture28830-sam-adele-event-2008.jpg

s'up :wink2::Love::Love: to you Adele :hug:

Latest posts

Back