Decals and car magnets R me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BABSann

Reaction score
Today put the decals on rear windscreen and car magnets on doors.

Was dreading it to be honest.Thought I would feel like I was in a goldfish bowl.But no....not too bad,a few looks,but didn't feel like needed to wear baseball cap and dark sunglasses.

Gosh,hope I get a call.That would really cheer me up.Going to post a piccie of car in all it's splendour soon.

The guy did a fab job and he was so reasonable.Have to say he was the most professsional person I have dealt with in God knows how long.If anyone wants his details please pm me as he is fantastic.xx

It wasn't Phil from the The Car Sticker Co by any chance was it? He did my decals - and he too was so lovely, helpful and soooo efficient. So much so that I made a point of emailing afterwards to say how pleased I was that there are still some companies willing to put the customer first AND give faultless customer service too!

Would be funny if it was the same guy.

Can't wait to see your pics of your car in all it's glory!!!:lol:

It wasn't Phil from the The Car Sticker Co by any chance was it? He did my decals - and he too was so lovely, helpful and soooo efficient. So much so that I made a point of emailing afterwards to say how pleased I was that there are still some companies willing to put the customer first AND give faultless customer service too!

Would be funny if it was the same guy.

Can't wait to see your pics of your car in all it's glory!!!:lol:
No it wasn't but sounds like he was my guys clone,lol.Mine was called SAN and he was fantastic.

I made a mistake and was going to call my business something else but had already had the decals and car magnets made up.

I e-mailed my guy(Mmmm,sounds odd)anyway I asked him to re-do all the work he had already done,he e-mailed me back saying pick the letters off the car magnets and then he would redo the business name only, saving me over £40.00.

He didn't need to do that but he was honest.He was so quick as well.100% customer service award to this man.Bless his cotton socks:hug:

I too have used San, hes really cheap isn't he & very quick.
I wouldn't hesitate in reccomending him.

geeks I have to ask, what is a decal? :confused:

Thanks Marie, I've heard that word used alot and had no idea!

ive had mine stickered up now for about six weeks and thought doesnt anyone read them or is it that i just drive too darn fast :Grope:

but i got a call for bridal make up and go to do the trial on monday :)
so it does pay
Debbie x

Can't wait to see the pics.

I would love to have some but my cars always plastered in mud & looks like a right wreck so i probably wouldn't give off the best of images & ive got a window sticker that mentions getting your kit off might get the wrong sort of clients !! :eek:

Can't wait to see the pics.

I would love to have some but my cars always plastered in mud & looks like a right wreck so i probably wouldn't give off the best of images & ive got a window sticker that mentions getting your kit off might get the wrong sort of clients !! :eek:
LMFAO,get your kit off,whats that all about Juliette??????:)

geeks I have to ask, what is a decal? :confused:
Vinyls or Decals are/can be for external use on a car, etc. Stickers tend to be internal as they tend not to be weather-proof. I have a nice dragon one that I will put on my current car or wait till I get a new car sometime next year.

Latest posts

Back