Does anybody know if there is an offer for subscribing to Scratch at the moment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1nails

Reaction score
My subscription ran out a couple of months ago and I want to re-subscribe.

They usually advertise an offer in the magazine for subscribing, so I was interested in getting this too.

Does anybody know what it is?

If you do could you please give me the number and any code to quote.

Thank you.

Just bumping this up, I need to re subscribe too and be interested in any offers aswell:)

Yeh me too! xx

I live in Canada, I know its a UK nail magazine, just how informative is it?

i did my scratch subscription last week after seeing an offer in the edition that had been sent to the salon that i work at. You get your year subscription plus some creative goodies - small sizes of pedicure products, small sizes of moxie acrylic, and a set of six polishes. All for £30! All you need to do is quote 'CND promotion' when you ring to subscribe. the number is 0208 647 3133. the offer ends 30th june though so you'll need to do it quick :)

I subscribed to Scratch last week, it was on offer for £20 for 12 issues.

Hope that helps

I believe the offer for July is for Essie products.

Hi Hun,
Just opened July issue today, page 78 offer for Scratch magazine, 12 copies £30 plus goodies, which are this month Essie products, 18oz marine sea salts, 18oz exfoliating scrub, 18oz hydro massage, 8oz Ylang Ylang leg & foot massage oil, individually these would cost £84.40. You have to call 0208 647 3133 and quote "Essie Products", it says UK only, and offer ends 31st July, so get moving.
I got the june offer with CND produts, what a bargain. The products arrive separately from the magazine as the goodies come straight from stockist. Well worth it, I think it is worth it just for the magazine.
Best of luck.
Lotsa luv x :hug:

Hi there,
just like poshfloss, I opened my mag this morning and on page 81 you can get insurance from ABT with benefits and 1 years free subscription. (that's if you need to take out insurance too. Hope this is helpful. :)

Which site did you subscribe through? I know www.creativenailplace.com was offering 12 issues for £20 but they have now got down as a business.

It was from Beauty for Nails but their site has now gone !!! Think I've just thrown £20 away, oh poo!! :cry:

I got my Scratch mag this morning and its offering free Essie spa items 0208 6473133 quote essie promotions... hth x

Thank you all.

I was hopin for some L&P products what I could try, but the july offer still sounds good and it is better than just paying for the mag alone. I love the scratch magazine and have really missed it for a couple of months, so i can't wait to start getting it again.

Aw Hun,
If you had subscribed in May or June, the offer was some CND pink and white powder and a mini bottle of Moxie monomer, plus tons more goodies.
But the new offer is still fab, I think it is worth it just for the magazine, Phone creative they may still send you a L & P tester with the moxie. worth a try.
Best of luck.
Lotsa luv x :hug:

i dont no if you are on facebook but iv joined a group called scratch and they have all the info on there to do with publication and subscriptions ect :hug:

i dont no if you are on facebook but iv joined a group called scratch and they have all the info on there to do with publication and subscriptions ect :hug:

could you pm me the link dee ..i'm on facebook

saw the £20 offer somewhere on this site, through www.creativenailplace, and now they' ve gone bust! Paid by visa so gonna try and get my cash back. Still need to sort a subscription to scratch though.

It was from Beauty for Nails but their site has now gone !!! Think I've just thrown £20 away, oh poo!! :cry:

Me too Julia...Me too :cry: I've now put it down to a bad experience and subscribed through the proper scratch site...the consolation is the gorgeous freebies which seems to lessen the blow :green:

saw the £20 offer somewhere on this site, through www.creativenailplace, and now they' ve gone bust! Paid by visa so gonna try and get my cash back. Still need to sort a subscription to scratch though.

I paid through my visa debit card - I wonder if I contacted the bank they would do a refund?? I might give it a go :)

Does anyone know how much it cost in us dollars?

Latest posts

Back