Does anyone watch America's Next Top Model?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sknight

Reaction score
It starts tonight and look like it will be great!!!

It starts tonight and look like it will be great!!!
Doesnt everyone :lol: i love it cant wait and i looove watching what miss j wears :hug:

I will be watching!!! It drives my hubby mad :lol:

Hazelx

I will be watching too... I love how plain they look and when the makeup artist and hairdresser get hold off them how beautiful they really are... There is Hope for me yet lol xx

I love it! So excited. Even my boyfriend is a secret fan!! XX
Posted via Mobile Device

I too will be watchin it while hubby complains again lol:)

I can't wait to see what the trans lady looks like!

Just seen her on tv and she doesnt look that good but in this weeks more she looks wow ! Analeigh looks the best in the pictures xx

Both Sonia and I think she looks good - and she's named after one of our cats too (Isis)!

I watch with my 2 oldest daughters. its the only thing i watch all week.
we all gang up on my hubby who usually totally monopolises the tv with constant offerings from the history chanel. [thats why i geek so much]

i liked isis, stunning looks. i would not have known she was trans except for a rather deep voice.. cant wait to see how she looks when she's made up. i think she has every chance in the comp.

she said she was pre op, but you certainly couldnt tell in the bikini shots.

i think the one i liked was called marjorie, or was it dorothy... an unusual name for someone of her age, she was french i think, short blond cropped hair. beautiful.

OMG I just love that show!! I am sad and watch all the repeats on Living even though I've seen them like 30 times!!

I love that they have a transgender girl in the mix too but when I tried to see if I could guess who it was from the pics I got it wrong I thought it was Nikeysha! It's all very early days but I really don't like Clarke!!!

I am so glad you lot like it too! xxx

Fierce girlfriend! :) The series link is set!

Tyra is as mad as a box of frogs! Havig said that she is a fantastic role model. I know she is bigger than when she was on the catwalks, but she is absolute proof that you don't need to be a stick insect to be HOT! I think that's why she seems more sincere when putting through the 'plus size' girls.

I think it's great that Isis isn't in there to make up the PC numbers, she is there because she took great photo's in the last series and has the potential to be a model.

Loving Mr J's new hair!

i love this programme - and i also think that Isis has got guts - she has the confidence to say "balls to you lot, Im here to win" bloody good for her, and i would love to see her actually win....Did you hear the comments off the other girls tho that didnt make it - oh i cant understand WHY a transexual made it and i didnt, and its a girl show, well excuse me, but the girl that said that, was sooooooooooooooooo shallow, at least Isis has the balls (nowt meant by that either, before anyone says anything) to stand up for herself and be counted. Plus she was there because of a previous series, the judges SAW her potential - GO ISIS

i love this programme - and i also think that Isis has got guts - she has the confidence to say "balls to you lot, Im here to win" bloody good for her, and i would love to see her actually win....Did you hear the comments off the other girls tho that didnt make it - oh i cant understand WHY a transexual made it and i didnt, and its a girl show, well excuse me, but the girl that said that, was sooooooooooooooooo shallow, at least Isis has the balls (nowt meant by that either, before anyone says anything) to stand up for herself and be counted. Plus she was there because of a previous series, the judges SAW her potential - GO ISIS

I agree, why are some people so close minded?

Did anyone watch it this week? I could not believe that during the shoot, those girls stood behind Isis making nasty little comments to put her off. It was nothing short of bullying and I'm so pleased Isis came out with such a good shot to really put them in their place.

Hopefully they will keep their horrible mouths shut now the ring leader has gone. Isis seems to be one of very few on tht show who seems able to carry herself with any grace or self-respect.

Did anyone watch it this week? I could not believe that during the shoot, those girls stood behind Isis making nasty little comments to put her off. It was nothing short of bullying and I'm so pleased Isis came out with such a good shot to really put them in their place.

Hopefully they will keep their horrible mouths shut now the ring leader has gone. Isis seems to be one of very few on tht show who seems able to carry herself with any grace or self-respect.

yes i noticed that too - they just spiteful, jealous bitches in my book. i think Isis is great, and at least when she told what to do she does it straight away (she "gets" what jay is telling her) unlike the others.

Latest posts

Back