Dress a Nail Competition Spring/Summer 2009

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just noticed this so I have a week to do something and for a change I am going to try to enter.

Good luck everyone

Angela x

One question probs off topic abit but where are the pictures submitted to on the site an i wanna have a look at them but i can't seem to find them :(

One question probs off topic abit but where are the pictures submitted to on the site an i wanna have a look at them but i can't seem to find them :(
They'll be on a thread (posted by yours truly) when all of the entries have been submitted and the comp is closed to new entries (next Sunday).

We need lots more entries peeps I've had a few already (thanks guys, but want more :D), there are some fantastic prizes, we need to do them justice by having a big turnout for the comp :green:

I've found the shoes, practiced the design on tips now all I need to do is borrow my sisters feet next saturday afternoon, take some quality photos and thats me finished. um not a lot to do then :eek:

all good fun though!

anne xx

oops, I also participate in the competition, begin to think ...

if they know what theyre doing can anyone on the site enter or must they be a qualified tech?

amy x

if they know what theyre doing can anyone on the site enter or must they be a qualified tech?

amy x
I don't see how someone can "know what they're doing" if they're not a qualified technician... so on this occasion I'll add to the rules and say that only qualified techs, or those currently working towards their qualifications, can enter the comp :hug:

a lot of people just play about with nail art them selves and still very good at it..

if it was a competition for nail extensions i could understand.

im lucky, im training towards level 2 nail services thank god i'm really into comps now :)

a lot of people just play about with nail art them selves and still very good at it..

if it was a competition for nail extensions i could understand.
However... this is a site for salon professionals and IMO it should only be qualified professional nail technicians or nail tech students (working towards their qualifications) who are allowed to enter :green:

However... this is a site for salon professionals and IMO it should only be qualified professional nail technicians or nail tech students (working towards their qualifications) who are allowed to enter :green:

:green:oh yeah i know. was just saying :lol:

Hi!

I've nearly finished mine. I have to learn when to stop otherwise I'll mess it up and end up doing it again...and again..lol!

Please can you give us an update on how the entries are going...Have you got more yet? Would be fantastic to get a good turnout!

Sam xx

Absolutely,
what would be the point of someone with no qualifications or knowledge of the products winning the prize,
they would be of no use to them :hug:

ahh yeh didn't think of that! lol. Good point.

I don't see how someone can "know what they're doing" if they're not a qualified technician... so on this occasion I'll add to the rules and say that only qualified techs, or those currently working towards their qualifications, can enter the comp :hug:

Absolutely Sandi,
what would be the point of someone with no qualifications or currently in training winning the product prize,
it would be of no use to them :hug:

Hi!

I've nearly finished mine. I have to learn when to stop otherwise I'll mess it up and end up doing it again...and again..lol!

Please can you give us an update on how the entries are going...Have you got more yet? Would be fantastic to get a good turnout!

Sam xx
I've got 5 so far... looking forward to receiving yours :green:

You're right re the turnout, it would be great to have lots more... only 5 days left!!!!!

I've got 5 so far... looking forward to receiving yours :green:

You're right re the turnout, it would be great to have lots more... only 5 days left!!!!!

You've only got 5 entries??

They will all come flying on the last day as per usual,
im always guilty of this :hug:

Yep, that's when mine will come in lol, I've got a few designs in mind, just need some feet!

But then think of the work that will give Sandi.

Please guys give this a go - we havent had a competition for ages and the prizes are fantastic, please make it worth while, not taking anything away obviously from those who have entered.

There were 16 entries in the last one, lets see if we can equal if not better that entry.

OK, got the shoes, got the feet, got the ideas, got the products, got camera charged

So where do I get the time to put it all together? :green:

I promise to find the time :hug:

mine will be in soon...
I have done 2, and can't choose lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back