Dress a Nail Competition Spring/Summer 2009

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RULES

I've used the same rules as last time, they are as follows:
Find a footwear pic (that shows off the toes) and dress a set of toenails (1 foot only) to go with it

You can use your own footwear if you want to
Real feet only
You can use anything you like to 'dress' the toenails
No copyrighted images allowed
Your submitted photo has to be a clear image
SalonGeek.com reserves rights for promotional usage of all submissions
All entries to be emailed to me no later than 8pm (GMT) Sunday 24th May 2009 (link in my signature)
Please submit your 'dressed foot' in the same picture as your footwear
OR
If using your own footwear then take the photo with your 'dressed foot' wearing the footwear

Other than that... anything goes :green:​
I just want to stress that the photo needs to be either the dressed foot wearing the footwear or a pic of the footwear and a pic of the dressed foot.
This is to make it fair for all entrants as the last time we ran this comp it wasn't stressed and some photos had more than one pic of the finished foot.

I've just updated the prize list, we have 5 places (and 5 fantastic prizes) for the competition :green:

I'm in or is this only for techs in the UK?

Wow what a fab comp! I have been reading through this thread, and also took at look at the other comps pics - they were amazing!!! I am quite new, and could not do anything as half as good as thoses, but I think I am gonna have a go anyway! Why not, Ive never entered any type of comp before, so this will be my first! woo hoo! Look forward to getting my thinking cap well and truely on! :green:

Wow what a fab comp! I have been reading through this thread, and also took at look at the other comps pics - they were amazing!!! I am quite new, and could not do anything as half as good as thoses, but I think I am gonna have a go anyway! Why not, Ive never entered any type of comp before, so this will be my first! woo hoo! Look forward to getting my thinking cap well and truely on! :green:

Perfect attitude,
anyone can win, its not always the ones with all the experience that takes the prizes,
good luck
:hug:

:eek:WOW I actually just got an idea!

Luckily I have a day off tomorrow...

Great prizes and thanks to the jugdes and those who arrange this:hug:

I've no plans to enter the comp this time around, but am willing to offer my feet for anyone local to me who needs a model :hug:

Hey, i know the closing date is 24th may but how long will it take after that for the winner to be announced..im quite eager if u hadn't noticed :D

Hey, i know the closing date is 24th may but how long will it take after that for the winner to be announced..im quite eager if u hadn't noticed :D
The entries will be emailed to the 3 judges when the competition has closed, then the judges will score each entry for each category of the criteria, as soon as I have all 3 score sheets back I will add up the scores for each entry from each judge and announce the winner.
It might take a day or so from when the comp closes, depends on how quickly I get the results back :green:

i'm excited, i've decided to have ago at this (even though i'm never gonna win, i want to have a go), never entered a competition before!
i've done my design but i got carried away and took 43 photos of it on different backgrounds and cant decide which is best! lol.

Im open to bribes to get my score sheet back asap lol :lol:

i'm excited, i've decided to have ago at this (even though i'm never gonna win, i want to have a go), never entered a competition before!
i've done my design but i got carried away and took 43 photos of it on different backgrounds and cant decide which is best! lol.
OMG... 43 pics??? Hope you manage to pick one lol
Well done for taking part, the more the merrier... it's the kind of competition where anyone can win it, believe in yourself :hug: :green:

Im open to bribes to get my score sheet back asap lol :lol:
Bad girl Louise lol :smack: :lol:

ValencianNails said:
Bad girl Louise lol :smack: :lol:

lol you watch i will probably be the last to get mine in now, i will have jinxed myself :lol:

cant wait to see them all though, im really looking forward to it :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant wait to see the pics xx

I seriously need to get my butt in order and get started i have found my shoe and style just need to put it on the toes lol

I seriously need to get my butt in order and get started i have found my shoe and style just need to put it on the toes lol
You've got just over a week!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!

Hey guys!!!

Hope you're all ok!! :hug:

I am sooooooooooo gonna pluck up the courage, and make the time to enter this!! Whoooo hoo!

I have a stunning pair of glam shoes that my fella brought me one xmas that I think I have only had chance to wear once :irked:, so I have those in mind for this comp to show them off!! Yaaayy!!
:green:

Can't wait to see all of your entries!!
Woo hoo!! GOOD LUCK all!! xxxx

i finally picked just 1 photo and submitted it!
good luck everyone, i bet theres going to be loads of talented entries. x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back