DRIVING TEST on Friday!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!!

It's now 7:10am, the test is at 11:10am..... friend is picking me up at 9am.

NERVOUS LOL

BUT I'm telling myself "I CAN DO THIS!!"

Last night's parallel parking went poorly... (can't see out the back of hubby's car, it's got a high arse? unlike my stationwagon that is very 'open'?) but... apparently they can't flunk me if I make only one error, and everything else, I'm fine.

As long as I don't run a stop-sign, hit another car, go over speed limit, blah blah.. If I screw up only that one thing.. I SHOULD have my license by lunch-time!! AND I DAMN WELL BETTER:lol:

thanks again everyone, I'm feeling the 'vibes' and with all you behind me, of course I'll pass:green:

Good luck Victoria. You will do great.

So that is 4.10pm our time....I will set my positivity to full blast then!!! Good Luck!!

Good luck, don't forget to breath lol :hug:

Best of luck Victoria, I'm sure you'll do fine xxxxx

she is on her test right now....vibes everyone....vibes:hug:

Some more from me ....

positiveVibes2.gif

OOOOoooo its like taking my test all over again, i can feel my knees knocking with the nerves lol

Good luck victoria!!!! Come on Girl you can do it !!!!!:hug:

oooh cmon victoria i am chewing all my nails off here waiting !! :lol:

I'm singing

I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
TO DO WHATEVER I WANNNT,
ANY OOOOOLLLLLD TIIIIIIMMMMMME

WHOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GOT IT!

Ok, I just barely passed. Test was in a busy city with all kinds of crazy turns and one way streets and the like... but I PASSED (keep in mind, I live in rinky dinky town with no merges or highways or one way streets...)

BUT I STILL PASSED!!!

THANK YOU everyone for all your positive words of encouragement and 'vibes' and prayers and whatever else you threw my way!

And right after my clients tonight, I am going driving ALONE!!!!!!!!
whaahooooooo

lol:lol:

I'm singing

I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
TO DO WHATEVER I WANNNT,
ANY OOOOOLLLLLD TIIIIIIMMMMMME

WHOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GOT IT!

Ok, I just barely passed. Test was in a busy city with all kinds of crazy turns and one way streets and the like... but I PASSED (keep in mind, I live in rinky dinky town with no merges or highways or one way streets...)

BUT I STILL PASSED!!!

THANK YOU everyone for all your positive words of encouragement and 'vibes' and prayers and whatever else you threw my way!

And right after my clients tonight, I am going driving ALONE!!!!!!!!
whaahooooooo

lol:lol:

Well done hun :hug:

Excellent news Victoria, I'm so pleased for you, well done hunny :D x

fantastic!!! well done congrats to you xxx

well done!!!:hug:

Well done, fantastic news :hug:

Note to self, if ever in Canada, keep off the roads!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well done Victoria, :hug:
see we all knew you would do it
hooray

Well done
Donna

Well done - I just knew that you had passed even before I got home from the Salon - I just knew! yooohoooooooooo.

yay hun, that is fabulous xxx

Congratulations, Victoria! Oh, the places you'll go!:hug:

Latest posts

Back