Easter Nailart Competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have done mine wooohoooo
my first ever comp :Scared:
so glad i have done that , i wimped out of all the others ..so im chuffed with my little self now ...even if they are not as good as anybody elses lol :green:
im still gunna pat myself on the back for entering xxx

good luck everyone :hug:

you go girl

i think im gonna have go too, mine are pants, but i just want to take part lol, just need to get son to sit still long enough to do it on him lolol

nicky xxx

you go girl

i think im gonna have go too, mine are pants, but i just want to take part lol, just need to get son to sit still long enough to do it on him lolol

nicky xxx
pmsl nicky can just imagine you tying your son down just to put nails on him, don`t think he`ll live it down tho.
Think i`ll have a go at this comp :hug:

I know what i want to do now, just need to get my model over now so i can do them.:eek:

Better hurry up, especially as thr prizes are so good.

Thanks a lot lell, for organising such an excellent competition and getting all the prizes and geekmolians donated.:hug:

HI
I have just signed up so not sure how i go about entering. I love nail art so would love to enter.
Alli

HI
I have just signed up so not sure how i go about entering. I love nail art so would love to enter.
Alli

Hi Ali,
You need to do either one nail(not tip) or a whole hand of nails with nail art The theme is Easter. You need to send your entry to me at [email protected] before 12 midnight on easter sunday :)

Does it have to be a fantastic pic as my photographic skills are terrible. LOL

Does it have to be a fantastic pic as my photographic skills are terrible. LOL

It needs to be a clear close up picture of the nails but you dont need to be a photographer :lol:

Oh well might as well give it a go. Just need inspiration now.

Oh well might as well give it a go. Just need inspiration now.

Get your thinking cap on and nice to see your going to have a go :hug:
Like I keep saying you've got to be in it to win it !

I'm also gonna throw in a newly trained flat brush along with the dappen dish. Just for fun !!!:eek:

right thats it i am entering just to win this prize lol i have ordered some acrylic all i need now is a brush :) just for fun of course :lol:

Wow, those are some fab prizes. well done to lelli for organizing and to the judges for judging, also to the lovely peps that have donated prizes and everyone that is participating, and to Sam for creating the site so that these sort of activities can truly be international.

Hugs all around:hug: :hug: :hug:

Can't wait to see the entries, am working on mine at the mo.

Just reminding everyone to keep the entries coming dont leave it till the last minute DEADLINE 9TH APRIL 12 MIDNIGHT dont miss out.

I do hope to enter this comp Lell you have managed to get some fab prizes.
If I don't enter it's just because I'm busy but I do have a few ideas in mind. x

Hi,

I notice there are two different dates, has the deadline been changed?

thanks

Sorry lol Closing is the 8th of April easter sunday 12 midnight

I am doing my design tomorrow hopefully so will email it to you after that Lell,

ooh am nervous now.:o

i am getting so impatient now waiting for the bloomin deadline !
its a good job i posted mine when i did, or i well would have backed out by now :Scared:

Hi there am new was just wondering do we just post pictures of our designs on here by the date and time specified lol. sounds like lotsa fun!
can we post multiple or just one design

many thanks

Hi there am new was just wondering do we just post pictures of our designs on here by the date and time specified lol. sounds like lotsa fun!
can we post multiple or just one design

many thanks

No, you have to email your entry to lellipop at this addy [email protected]. Please read through the rest of the thread as the comp rules are in here somewhere.

Latest posts

Back