Easy Soak??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daisy-Mai

Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone used the easy soak nail bath? It sounds good but is it a waste of money? x x

www.easysoak.co.uk

This appears to be a step on from the Quicksoak bowl which I used to sell years ago and is now sold by others. The only difference with this one is it has individual holes and a lid.

Personally I wouldnt pay that for it - the quicksoak bowl used to sell from me for less than half that.

I've been interested in this as it looks far more professional than my little washing up bowl :lol: but I too think it's a bit steep. I was going to wait for pro beauty to see if there were any there so I could have a proper look and see if there were any offers. At least there wouldn't be postage to pay.

Do you know where you can buy the quicksoak bowl?

I've been interested in this as it looks far more professional than my little washing up bowl :lol: but I too think it's a bit steep. I was going to wait for pro beauty to see if there were any there so I could have a proper look and see if there were any offers. At least there wouldn't be postage to pay.

i bought my quicksoak bowl from nsi try this link Home - Nail Systems International (UK) x

Hi

Has anyone used the easy soak nail bath? It sounds good but is it a waste of money? x x

www.easysoak.co.uk

hmm.. having had a look at the quicksoak and the price of it, I don't think I would buy the easysoak. Think Fiona is right, looks way over priced to me.

Taking the cost of this into account I think that the foil method of soak off is better.

Thank you everyone x

I have to say I think theyhave done a good job in the look of this but the price is way way too high. This is more like a consumer price as opposed to a trade price IMHO but there could be reasons for this. It would be nice to have an explanation!

it says its 50 % quicker, but what are they comparing that to ?

When we say our porduct saves you 50% off treatment time we are comparing this to the QuickSoak Bowl. When you place your hands into the QuickSoak Bowl, you have to take all five fingers out to scrape the product off but as you know by the time you get to the third finger the acrylic or gel goes hard so you have to put your fingers back into the acetone, whereas with the EasySoak you only have one finger out at a time, making it a much faster process.

Taking the cost of this into account I think that the foil method of soak off is better.

With The EasySoak Nail Bath uses less acetone, is comfortable for the client, it saves you half the time and costs less to use.

We were at Professional Beauty on stand F73... did you manage to look at our product? we had a fantastic response at the show.

This appears to be a step on from the Quicksoak bowl which I used to sell years ago and is now sold by others. The only difference with this one is it has individual holes and a lid.

Personally I wouldnt pay that for it - the quicksoak bowl used to sell from me for less than half that.

It is also multi purpose it can be used not only to soak off arcylic or gel nails but also to exfoliate, for masks and for hot oil treatments. The lid is important as it stops vapours from the acetone hitting the customers face and the individual holes make the process a lot faster.

I have to say I think theyhave done a good job in the look of this but the price is way way too high. This is more like a consumer price as opposed to a trade price IMHO but there could be reasons for this. It would be nice to have an explanation!

The price is higher as it is made out of durable plastic so it does not leak like the Quicksoak and doent get ruined from the acetone.

i wn 2 of thes at the competiton at the weekend and used it this morning i liked it actually i gave the other one of the girls at united beauty :green:

The price is higher as it is made out of durable plastic so it does not leak like the Quicksoak and doent get ruined from the acetone.

I have had my Quicksoak bowl for many years and it has never leaked nor been ruined.

The Quicksoak bowl did everything it said on the tin but I cannot dispute that the Easysoak certainly looks better.

I brought it in the end and am really pleased with it. Its ace for hot oil treatments.

Hey
I also won one of these at the weekend. Am very impressed with it. I used it to soak of my models nails and it was great. It looks alot more professional to. I would go for it if I was you just think you'll earn the money back in no time at all.
Sarahx

Latest posts

Back