Eve Taylor Feed Back

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fifi La Fume

Reaction score
I got the eve taylor trade brochure this morning. Therapyem I know you the products - what do you think of them?

i've had the pleasure of meeting eve taylor, she's a little bit kooky!!! :)

I use Eve Taylor for my mobile business andher products are fantastic and very reasonable for the whole kit.

If you like aromatherapy,natural products then you will love Eve Taylor range.:)

Thanks - I love aromatherapy so I think I'll go with them.

Thanks - I love aromatherapy so I think I'll go with them.
I would suggest ringing them or going on their website and asking them to send you some samples before commiting yourself.

I would suggest ringing them or going on their website and asking them to send you some samples before commiting yourself.

Have you got a web site address for them Babs?

I use eve taylor after alot of reasearh and i have to say i love it. feels really good and smells divine. All my clients love it and i have only had psoitive remarks and i am now selling the products to :Grope:

I did get a few samples but sometimes it's hard to tell from using samples for a day or two.

I remember about 13 years ago in my first job, my boss at the time was delighted to be approved to use Eve Taylor, (i think back then you had to apply have Eye Taylor Products) the only thing I really remember about the products was the bath oils and they smelled great.

I use eve taylor al the time..... its lovely and met her at the show last year

eve taylor's products are very natural smelling (being aromatherapic in nature) and gentle in action, i dunno about you guys but i find when i use the skincare range it seems to heal my skin quicker (must be the lavender)

Lovely products. Really pleasant to work with too. I use them in my mobile business and my clients love them.:green:

i have been using eve taylor products for about 4 weeks now and my clients love the smell of the products. they like the facials that i do with the priducts and when i went on the product knowledge day in peterborough it was full of really informative stuff. the products are well priced. there is no set facial routine which means that you can really tailor the routine for the client thereby makking it very holistic in its essence.
i used my knowledge of facial trainng and went and had a few facials then set up my own basic routines that i charge for. i have three routines, an express facial (1/2 hour) a relaxing facial (1hr) and a deluxe facial (1 1/2hrs). the relaxing facial is my most popular one.
i woiuld def recommend the product knowlegde day becuase meeting eve taylor is quite inspiring. she is a very nice lady. quite funny too.
the samples they send are good too. when the range is set out on my trolley it looks really impressive and a lot of my other clients are commenting how nice it looks in its packaging! i then offer them a smaple to smell and apply to their skin- its all about marketing the product.
good luck and keep us posted with how you get on with the range if you take it on!

:)
em x

so glad to see this thread, hubby and me went to excel on sunday and bought the range to use in our new treatment rooms, its always a bit scary investing in a new range but we were so impressed with it we had to have it, met chris taylor, eve's son, he was lovely and very helpful, can't wait for my order to arrive!!!

i love eve taylor!!!!! changed to it a while back now and my clients love it. cant recommend it enough!

Thanks for all your feed back! I'll be placing my start-up order this week. I can't wait. Have a look at my other thread for Mamma Mio for pregnant clients. I placing my order for that this week as well:)

I love Eve Taylor facial products and would definately recommend them. They smell lovely and I like that the ingredients are natural. My clients love them too.

Very reasonable to purchase a range for start up and their customer service is great as well.

For anyone interested there is an Eve Taylor skincare product knowledge day on 15th May following the Scottish Beauty Exhibition from 10am to 5pm. Cost for the day is costs £10 which is refunded against any purchase of Eve Taylor products over £50 at the exhibition.

Latest posts

Back