Excel and my granny bag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deb2208

Reaction score
Right, I'm ready for excel.
I sent my mother in law on a shopping challenge - I wanted one of those shopping bags on wheels! I hate carrying lots if stuff - I always get a bad shoulder 
Sorted! Trouble is, it's red tartan - well what can you expect for £2 in a charity shop! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[email protected]

I have a little pink bag on wheels I always take but to be honest I could do with 2 !!!! But they are a must !

Oh gosh if I take more than 1 bag, I fear I would spend too much!

[email protected]

Why do you all need bags?

What sort of things would I expect to see.

Really looking forward it though. :biggrin:

Love Desi Chick

All sorts of things , it's good time too stock up on disposables find new products , just loads of things !

FREEBIES! (here's hoping)
Brochures etc
Samples
Purchases (hopefully not too many)


[email protected]

I am soooooooo jealous. I so wanted to go but I live in Spain and the flights were so expensive due to half term.

Have a great weekend girls!!! x

Right, I'm ready for excel.
I sent my mother in law on a shopping challenge - I wanted one of those shopping bags on wheels! I hate carrying lots if stuff - I always get a bad shoulder 
Sorted! Trouble is, it's red tartan - well what can you expect for £2 in a charity shop! 

[email protected]

I've never been before and am sooo excited!! Do you think it's advisable to take a rolly bag?? I want to be prepared if anything!! Also is it really overly busy??? I don't want to struggle dragging the bag through crowds?? X

My bag isn't huge. Hey, if the crowds get too bad I may have to start swinging it around 
So excited 2 more sleeps 

[email protected]

Haha i will look out for the person swinging their bag around! That made me smile!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Please don't laugh at the red tartan 
Maybe I should try to coordinate my outfit 

[email protected]

Funny, that made me giggle too... am so going to stop anyone I see with their red tartan trolley and say hello!!!!

V
x:biggrin:

well my granny bag is chocolate brown with cream flowers on it I love it lol

Funny, that made me giggle too... am so going to stop anyone I see with their red tartan trolley and say hello!!!!

V
x:biggrin:
I know i was thinking the same. Im gonna say 'hello, nice bag Deb' :lol:

OMG. I so set myself up for this didn't I?
Lol. I'm now wandering if someone else maybe there (god forbid) with the same bag having people tap her on the shoulder, saying 'hi Deb' 

[email protected]

My bag isn't huge. Hey, if the crowds get too bad I may have to start swinging it around 
So excited 2 more sleeps 

[email protected]

lol Debbie. Ill look out for low flying tartan

just made me think of last year don't buy a beauty box (the biggest one!) then trail though London as well as with like 10 bags! my bfs mum has a pink wheelt Bach may borrow it!!! lol x

sorry for typeing fir some reason taptalk thing isn't working after 2nd line of type xxx

sorry again I got stuck in the tube train door!!! couldn't get in taxi! n there is stairs everywhere in London so glad we got free VIP parking this year!!! then went and watched westend show! they loved me in the clok room!!!

Latest posts

Back