Eye lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cathie!

Reaction score
I am thinking about adding eyelashes to my menu.

Back in the day I added spray tanning and it did the business.

The girls in the hair salon I work in have their lashes done so am thinking this could be a new add on for me.

Have any mainly you nail techs added eye lashes and made a go of it?

I am thinking about adding eyelashes to my menu.

Back in the day I added spray tanning and it did the business.

The girls in the hair salon I work in have their lashes done so am thinking this could be a new add on for me.

Have any mainly you nail techs added eye lashes and made a go of it?

Hi

I started off as nails, added tanning then eyelashes. I am currently doing more lashes than anything else.

Definitely worth adding - be prepared to practice like mad to get the hang of it!:hug:

I think it would be a very good add-on Cathie, especially if you have experience with them and waiting clients! xx:hug:

Hi cathie, i have my eyelash training with amazing lashes on 3rd july, will let you know how i get on , cant wait x

Hi ya,

I'm new to this site, could really do with some help......

How did your eye lash course go ? I'm driving myself crazy looking for a course but dont not know what lashes to go with ? Can anyone give me any pointers ? Who are the best at the moment ? Who's good value for money with course and kit inc? I so feel that the training course needs to be second to non so i get the best start as i understand they are tricky little ***** to begin with so getting the best training for me is where it's at and of course being able to offer the best out in the market at the mo.

Please can someone help my eyes are goin square searching the net .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:eek:

I'm also thinking about doing it so will be watching this thread, I recently e-mailed a large company off here that do them but they never replied so won't be going with them due to poor customer service.

Hi ya,

I'm new to this site, could really do with some help......

How did your eye lash course go ? I'm driving myself crazy looking for a course but don't not know what lashes to go with ? Can anyone give me any pointers ? Who are the best at the moment ? Who's good value for money with course and kit inc? I so feel that the training course needs to be second to non so i get the best start as i understand they are tricky little ***** to begin with so getting the best training for me is where it's at and of course being able to offer the best out in the market at the mo.

Please can someone help my eyes are goin square searching the net .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:eek:

Hi, Yes they are a tricky treatment until you get into the swing of it,
the adhesive makes a world of difference too,
i have just spent 8 months testing out new adhesives for flirties lashes and are very happy to say we have found the perfect one,
medical grade, Ce approved, great to work with, very fast setting and long lasting, and has a shelf life of 9 months,
we do most of our training courses on a one to one basis too so you get to learn lots from your trainer on the day as she is by your side the whole time,
if you would like any info on flirties send me a PM and i will help out,
or you can do a search on here and see what the others who have experienced them have to say, hth :hug:

I trained in eyelash extensions in 2006, but took a break from them for about a year for various reasons. I have just got back into them, and I have to say they are proving far more popular this time round! People seem to know what they are now, lol!. It is def worth adding. I have done two sets today, have 3 tomorrow and already have 5 in for next week. I love them!

All excited now, I've booked in with Louise (loubylou) for flirties eyelash training in the beginning of August.

Hi Loubylou, i was just wondering if you do training courses in Glasgow and also what the cost of the training day is?

Thanks

Hi Loubylou, i was just wondering if you do training courses in Glasgow and also what the cost of the training day is?

Thanks

Hi
I am in the middle of arranging a training day up in Scotland for the flirties so that one may work out well for you,
this will be in a small class, not 1 to1,
or i can travel to teach you on a 1 to 1 if you prefer,
for price details have a look on my website
www.essentialbeauty.org.uk

hth :hug:

Looking forward to meeting you Marie111 :hug:

Latest posts

Back