Ezflow Roadshow Rotherham

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm going, and i hope to enter one of the nail art categories.

great stuff...are you entering any comps? x

mmmmm:eek: maybe ! im thinking about it ,but never competed like that before and tbh im a bit scared :lol:

Haze x

mmmmm:eek: maybe ! im thinking about it ,but never competed like that before and tbh im a bit scared :lol:

Haze x

d'you know what the rules are yet hazel, i havent heard.

Haze x

dont be scared your nails are fab! go for it! x

I agree, Hazel mate....you so need to enter hun :hug:
I got the leaflet about it this morning, and will be attending woooo more learning, my little body can't take it...

OI JUDY........Will Ant be doing comp smiles ???

d'you know what the rules are yet hazel, i havent heard.

As far as im aware from the information i have so far ,the rules are the same as the pro beauty rules .....
I do need to ring Jo and ask about how to go about entering and paying for the comps if i eneter anyway...so ill give her a bell tomz and post what the rules are going to be ....

Haze x

I got the leaflet about it this morning, and will be attending woooo more learning, my little body can't take it...

woo are you going too emms? you should enter too! does anyone know what time it starts and finishes? x

As far as im aware from the information i have so far ,the rules are the same as the pro beauty rules .....
I do need to ring Jo and ask about how to go about entering and paying for the comps if i eneter anyway...so ill give her a bell tomz and post what the rules are going to be ....

Haze x

thanks hazel, that would be fantastic.:)

woo are you going too emms? you should enter too! does anyone know what time it starts and finishes? x

I am hun planned it ages ago,
I won't be competing though...I know I should follow my own advice lol, but not this year xxxx

ermmmm I hope to God I'm on the right one!!!

He'll be doing Judy smiles!!!
And am I not Smiley??

ermmmm I hope to God I'm on the right one!!!

He'll be doing Judy smiles!!!
And am I not Smiley??
I hope to god you are too lol.....
You soooo ARE smiley....
I have just found the leaflet and it says

Nail forums by Antony Buckley
Antony will be teaching us how to apply a competition nail etc...
wooooo

Can we still go if we don't use EZflow anymore though ???

OMG thank God.....I've organised the kids etc.
Lets rock lmao x

OMG thank God.....I've organised the kids etc.
Lets rock lmao x
Bagsie sitting with you.....

(And so it begins again :green::lol::green: lmao)

Haze x

C'mon Haze.... you can do it, you know you can!!! :hug:

Can we still go if we don't use EZflow anymore though ???[/QUOTE]

yes definately. although the demos are using ezflow, its not important which brands you use as the principles are the same. i went to one last year and there is absolutely no hard sell and no 'our brands better than their brand' vibe either.
its an educational event that only costs £10 to attend. i'm sure anyone who goes will come away with at least a tenners worth of info.

me and gelly and my oldest daughter are staying in a mingy cheap hotel nearby for about 29 quid total. but we'll be hanging around hellaby hall as much as poss!

great to meet judy and emms at last, looking forward to seing everyone.:hug:

Hey,

I have spoke to Jo, and some of the details are yet to be confirmed but she said that they should be ready in the next couple of days. Jo is sending out the info later in the week ,so we should have it by early next week.
I asked about the comps and anyone interested in enetering should let them know in adavance so they know how many people to expect on the day.
I dont have anymore info at the moment but will let you know when i do :hug:

Haze x

I am going but am scared I will be a billy no mates, someone meet me there!! xxx

:lol:Im not going but heres a thought... Wear ya bloody geeky badges then there will be no wondering!!!:lol:
Jen xxx

I am going but am scared I will be a billy no mates, someone meet me there!! xxx

You can join mine and Anna's big group of two!!! Aww... We'll meet you there. I've never met any geeks before except Pips and Loubylou so I'll be dead nervous. :lol:

Whats the date of this event anyone and where in rotherham please? when you are from rotherham you pronouce it with a V Roverham lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back