Face Recognition: Which Celeb Do You Look Like?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
linzi said:
she's an actress. she was in lost in translation and girl with a pearl earring.

Still none the wiser - oh well could have been worse, could have been Girl with a pearl necklace!! - sorry i'm filthy, can't believe I just said that and still have the nerve to hit submit!!

well i just got it working and it came up with loades! i look like julie andrews, katie holmes, shirley temple, courtney cox, jennifer aniston, shania twain,katherine hepburn, grace kelly , jennifer connelly ( who is she? she looks familiar) and get this as a man i look like Yasser Arafat! erm i think i might look more like him than any of the others! thats worrying

I got Jodie Foster, Sofia Coppola, Tori Amos, Samdra Bullock (i wish!), Anastasia Myskina (duno who that is), Naomi Watts and Cate Blanchett.
Then for men (im seriously worried!!!!!!!)- Dimebag Darrell (dunno who that is) and Ville Valo (im gonna save for surgery now!!)

Katmoz33 said:
jennifer connelly ( who is she? she looks familiar)

The girl from the film Labrynth!!! :D :D :D

:cool:
Suzie.e said:
Still none the wiser - oh well could have been worse, could have been Girl with a pearl necklace!! - sorry i'm filthy, can't believe I just said that and still have the nerve to hit submit!!
You filthy, filthy little geek.... I like it!

I actually think she is related to francis ford copolla, daughter maybe? If not, blame paul it was him that mentioned it!

Mine came up as Sandra Bullock which is quite funny as hubby really likes her....got something right then!!!:biggrin:

i got julianne moore (who is she) cos i aint never heard of her
and wait for it...................................shania twain. for some strange reason i just cant for the life of me see the resemblance

Well, I managed to get a response. Only trouble is, I apparantly look like Pope John Paul II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:irked:

I know I'm not looking my best, but isn't he dead?

Anne

LayStar said:
The girl from the film Labrynth!!! :D :D :D

omg yes i remember her....! i loved that film....

Latest posts

Back