Fantastic Foot peel Treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkymanda

Reaction score
Hiya everyone,
Please can someone help, i bought a fantastic orange peel foot peel treatments from the excel show off a Chinese US man. It is amazing and has flown out of the salon BUT i am neally at the end of my supply and can't seem to get hold of the company in the USA.
Has anyone re orderd this product, if so can I please have the details.

Thanks ver much
Amanda
www.funkyfingertips.co.uk
[email protected]

I know which one you mean, I had some info on it from the show, will see if I can dig it up and if I can will get back to you.

Thanks Maisie

If you have there UK details that would be great.
I have emailed the welcalm@welcalm address but had no reply yet.

Thanks
Amanda

www.funkyfingertips.co.uk

interesting !!! let me know too !

Any further news on this, sounds interesting.

Hello

Thanks for the great coments regarding the Callus Peel Foot treatment range , also know as orange peel.
The product is available from Beauty Select Ltd the exclusive distributor for UK and Canada.
If you require any further information , please contact me on [email protected]
or 0707894 390941.
Posters and DVD'S will also be available to support the products

Once again thanks for the great coments

Kind Regards
Barry Richardson
Managing Director
Beauty Select Ltd

Hi Barry
do you have a website for these products?

Hello

Thanks for the great coments regarding the Callus Peel Foot treatment range , also know as orange peel.
The product is available from Beauty Select Ltd the exclusive distributor for UK and Canada.
If you require any further information , please contact me on [email protected]
or 0707894 390941.
Posters and DVD'S will also be available to support the products

Once again thanks for the great coments

Kind Regards
Barry Richardson
Managing Director
Beauty Select Ltd

Any one tried this Callus Peel yet?

Saw a leaflet for it with my Scratch mag today. Looks interesting!

Fantastic stuff - here's a link so you can watch the demo dvd:

Permanent Choices

Thanks for that!

Made me cringe when they went over the foot with the buffer thingy tho! Tickle!

So I take it you've tried this? Would you do it as an add on service to a pedicure?

Hiya,

I have it as an add on to a pedicure but also as a stand alone treatment for those who want it that way.

I carried this out on one of the stylists at the salon (she was my guinea pig). Took some before shots of her heels and after shots then put them in the window with price etc and it has been going really well ever since and I have only had the products for a couple of weeks.

Thanks so much for the info:hug:

Will have to give it a go.

this is great stuff it really does seem to work.
last time i was working at a trade show, our stand was opposite the foot peel stand and there was a film loop playing showing the heel gunk being scraped away. it didnt make good viewing once you'd seen it a couple of times:lol:
bring on the puking smiley:!:
i have the greatest admiration for the staff of the stand who were scraping heels non stop the whole weekend.

Hiya,

I have it as an add on to a pedicure but also as a stand alone treatment for those who want it that way.

I carried this out on one of the stylists at the salon (she was my guinea pig). Took some before shots of her heels and after shots then put them in the window with price etc and it has been going really well ever since and I have only had the products for a couple of weeks.

Hi Joe,

So you finally managed to get round to using it. Impressive stuff hey !

What did you think of the product ?

Would you mind sharing your photos with us ? I never actually thought of doing that, so I think I might just take a pic the next time I use it.

Marlise

niceskinshop.com has it under welp callus peel usa i just ordered some 10p55dc99 is the code for 10% off

Latest posts

Back