Finally happy with myself:)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailspirit

Reaction score
Heyja!

Here is a pic about my nails what I did the other day. What do you wise geeks think?

Aijaa.com - Jaa kuvasi netissä

As for myself I think they are the best ones so far. Know that there is always something to learn though but I think I am getting there :) I am taking a course by Young Nails in Estonia now, very pleased with it.

Thank you :hug:

really lovely.. i would be happy with these too. well done! gorgeous blue.

Lovely work xx :hug:

love the glitter there great x:lol:

They are really nice, i love the colour well done. x

Lovely work.

I like the colour of the glitter - who's it by?

The smile lines are lovely and crisp.

It looks like you may of used a custom blended powder on the nailbed and the colour matches the skin very well.

Great job xxxx

I cant see them...:cry:....It wont allow me to view for some strange reason?!!!

cant see them too!!

i cant see them ?

i think they look great hun, well done! :)

Lovely smiles and fab colours well done xxxx

I like those a lot ... they're really pretty.

they look lovely,fab smile lines.xx

i really like them- well done!:)

Thank you all...love you :hug: You have made my day :lol:
I used EzFlow Cover It gel on nail bed and EzFlow Boogie Nights Sneak Preview glitter. So I made the tip with L&P and nailbed with gel :wink2:

Thank you all...love you :hug: You have made my day :lol:
I used EzFlow Cover It gel on nail bed and EzFlow Boogie Nights Sneak Preview glitter. So I made the tip with L&P and nailbed with gel :wink2:
Fab idea and lovely nails :hug:

Did you seal the glitter with a coat of gel afterwards (don't use EzFlow Boogie Nights Sneak Preview glitter so don't know if it needs it or not) especially as you used the gel for the main part of your enhancement??

Well done :hug:

lovely crisp smile lines.
methinks a little refining on the sidewalls and cuticle area would make these even better:hug:

wow nice colour and the smile lines r just perfect...well dun hun!!!:hug:

Thos look cool!

Fab idea and lovely nails :hug:

Did you seal the glitter with a coat of gel afterwards (don't use EzFlow Boogie Nights Sneak Preview glitter so don't know if it needs it or not) especially as you used the gel for the main part of your enhancement??

Well done :hug:

I did seal it with a coat of gel yes:)

Yes sidewalls and cuticle needs more work, getting there:) In real life they look really ok but on the picture not:) There is always something to learn:lol:

Thank you again from your comments. I hope some day I can do as fab work as the geeks here :hug:

Latest posts

Back