First client tonight!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazzer84may

Reaction score
Hey guys

Words of encouragement needed, I have my first PAYING customer tonight and i am soooo nervous! I am worried i am guna bodge it up and she wont pay and what makes it worse is i only have an hr and half to do it as shes going out!! Aaaaargggh! xxx

First question - can you do a set in the time ?

You are bound to be nervous with your 1st client, everybody is, but you must leave yourself enough time without rushing. HTH

don't focus on your time too much...

if I were you, right now I'd be practicing on my blutac finger, just in case...

and good luck!

Good luck, don't be nervous try and enjoy it then I am sure your client will too :)

Best of Luck for tonight. Once the first is over and done with your confidence will zoom. I would spend a bit of time practicing before she arrives just to get my hand in.

Wish i could practice all day, i am at work till 5pm. i think if i just get my head down, and act relaxed then i will be fine. x

Things will go fine, though I have to say that I would have struggled to have completed a set in 1 hr 30 mins in the early days, I am still taking that long now for a full set sometimes. Is it possible to run over a little? or maybe start a little earlier?? I just don't want you stressing too much over the time issue, even more experienced techs can get stressed when they have time restrictions. Just concentrate on getting them nice and forget looking at the clock. xx

Good luck hun, I am sure you will be fine. :hug:

I think thats what i will do - the room i am in has no clocks so wont be able to look but i will just work at a steady pace and get the other bits done asap e.g. consultation, sanitize etc etc. I think i can do it if i dont panic. It is possible to run over by 10mins perhaps. xxx

ooo, good luck! Just concentrate on the job in hand, don't clock watch and most of all enjoy yourself! xx

Good luck chick, let us know how it goes ..xx

Hi Cazzer,
Well, I always say- you gotta start somewhere so you might aswell now hey..? I still do my full sets in that timing so I agree with the other girls about your time allowed but other than that just keep going and your confidence will soar. The best peice of advice- stay on this website! It is sooo great for all advice etc needed. I'm on here everyday!! :)
Hope all went well. x

Good luck for tonight.... let us know how you did x

Good luck to you

OOh wonder how shes getting on guys?

...hopefully not still sitting there, head down, filing so fast theres smoke lol.

...hopefully not still sitting there, head down, filing so fast theres smoke lol.

pmsl! I'm sure she will do just fine xx

Latest posts

Back