First EVER colouring disaster... I feel sick

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can't you just do what you thought and condition the roots and use 9% on the mid lengths and ends, use a blue bleach to kill the peachy and orange tones, then tone it down again using the 10/1 again, you will always get the result you did with build up from box dyes,
best of luck with it, keep us posted on it x

Have you ever tried spectrum from Affinage? It tones and highlights at the same time.
I use all the affinage range in my salon and they have some fab products for cutting down time!

no we dont have that in the salon but i will do some research and bring it up with my manager, i will also be bringing up disclaimers but i cant see her going for them, and i can kinda see why. . . but i will keep ya all posted, thanks. . x

I hope your day was ok, :hug:

just spotted the thread hun , hope it has gone ok today let us know xxxx

hi scottydolly hope it all turned out for you ok today!

how did it go? x

Can I just say that a client cannot sign away their rights with a disclaimer letter. Even if they sign it they can still make a claim against you. Take care with this.

PRAISE THE LORD AND HALLELUJA . . . she is no longer screaming peach. . . she came in and had serious attitude though so that really challenged me. . . anyhows. . merging together alot of advbice i had been given, i decided to do this. . . . Re-weave a full head of foils, rebleaching only the midlenghts and ends to lift it up further, in between these foils, i applied colour touch 7/0 and 7/7 to darken some of the blonde that had been left out of the foils, these acted as lowlights because her own hair is like a 5, so the ends were still a bit tangy but i had explained this may still happen and she was kinda ok bout it, but i toned the foils with 10/8 at the back wash. . . so the end result was a nice two toned blonde ( bleached) and golden caramelly kinda blone (the original bleach that i left out and was covered wit the semi). she said it is still not as light as she had envisioned and i just kinda looked at her and sighed and she then said BUT I REALISE ITS BECAUSE I COLOURED MY OWN HAIR RED. . . just hearin her say that made it all worth it. . . heheh thanks foralllll ur support guys. . x

yeah. RESULT !

what a relief for you. bet youve been churning it over all weekend.

oh yeah totally. . .i hardly slept. . .i will sleep easy tonight though haha x

good result hun well done you !!

Hiya , ha ha screaming peach lol :lol:
well I am so happy for you and I knew you would be fine and dandy
once you had time to think about it all and you had your plan of action ready

there was no doubt in my mind that you would do a great correction job ,
I am so glad she took some of the blame IN THE END at last lol x

well done , :hug:

thanks minky. . . i know, i gave her the standard lecture bout home dyes bad bad bad, hair dressers GOOD GOOD GREAT. . . i also said if she ever decided to go dark again to remember what happened this time and to have it done proffesionally. . . . i have since been told that she is one o those annual swappers, light dark light dark light dark. . . lol meh, anyhoos it done and dusted now tho praise the lord. . .x

Hiya , just thinking what if she comes back as a regular ?
would you do it again for her or do you think she will stay away now ? :hug:,

im gave her the usual after care advise, and that she would probably need roots done every 7 to 8 weeks, and get regular trims especially now, and she also moaned bout how soon her regrowth wud need done, i swear that woman thinks im jesus or summin. . . "yes love i can turn water to wine, red to white, hell i can even cease hair growth. . . walk on water? u crazy fooo" LOL. . . but yeah i wud never turn a client away. . . no matter how much i wanted to HAHA xx

well done . betcha luck that she will love the colour it goes when it fades , which you cant reproduce if you tried! good job .

im gave her the usual after care advise, and that she would probably need roots done every 7 to 8 weeks, and get regular trims especially now, and she also moaned bout how soon her regrowth wud need done, i swear that woman thinks im jesus or summin. . . "yes love i can turn water to wine, red to white, hell i can even cease hair growth. . . walk on water? u crazy fooo" LOL. . . but yeah i wud never turn a client away. . . no matter how much i wanted to HAHA xx
you may now have a "stalker" client.... one that will follow almost to the ends of the earth and insist on sending everythin your way. Experts say that people who expirience a tragic event together bond forming a deeper, longer lasting relationship, hopefully this proves true and she'll be regular.

awww u are kidding me. . . the laugh of it was, she was never meant to be mine, she was booked in with someone else and they were off sick that day so she got shifted into my column and then this happened. . . cud it be fate? HAHAH oh lord and mary why hath u forsaken me, okk im being dramatic now. . meh xcxc

ha bless ya :hug:, she sounds like a nightmare ... i am glad it went well though for ya xxxx

Latest posts

Back