First try at Ezflow l&p pic!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marian

Reaction score
Hey those are good!

Lovely gloss to them and the smile lines are better than mine now a year on!

The fake finger freaked me out at first didn't realise what it was till the piccy loaded ha ha ha!!

Well done you! xx

lol, the fake finger made me lean back :).

For your second day on course i think they are excellent, my second day looked like i coughed up L&P onto the nails.:rolleyes:. Hope the course goes well, xxx

The finger is disgusting isnt it!! But it is good to get practising on. Oh believe the smiles werent all like this one. My model and I took a fit of laughing today cause one of her nails looked like it had a bit of chewing gum stuck on the end of it:eek:.

Hey Marian.....

Hope that is a fake finger and not one you took as a trophy from your tutor ha ha ha!!

Keep up the good work xxx

we geeks would never laugh

i thought it was going to look terrible from your description but it doesnt at all.even though it is to thick as you said it has a great shape and finish to it and yourr smile line looks pretty good from what i can see in the photo.well done for posting so early on,very brave of you.
you should be really pleased.xx

I will have to concentrate on picking up the correct size bead so tommorow Im gonna use a lot of cheep tips and get to work!

looks a hell of a lot better then my day 2's did. well done:hug: not just the smiles but the overall shape nicely done:hug:

You are doing fantastic hun, it is so different doing it on a practice finger as opposed to a real person. :hug:

well i think you done great considering its only your 2nd day - you should be proud of yourself flower
well done

Yes well done... they look great... the more you do the better you will get.
well done for posting your pics.
X Mel

Just your second day in and you're doing fab ... from memory, my second day results were pants! :lol:

:lol:woah i wondered what the finger was at first !! they look great hun ,well done xxxx

well done you I think you are are doing very well.

Thank you for all your nice replies! I will try some on a real person today and see how I get on - just need to find a willing victim!!:eek:

Well done they look great x

:lol:woah i wondered what the finger was at first !! they look great hun ,well done xxxx
I did too lol! Very well done, they look great!

for 2nd day your smiles lines r v good, well done u. Would love to see your work i 6 months time if this is what u can produce in 2 days .................perhapss another competion entry !

Latest posts

Back