Flyer Printing..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolesx

Reaction score
Hi everyone..

who do you all order your flyers from?

I have a flyer made up on a website but they are a wee bit dear so was just wondering who you all order yours from so i can get a cheaper deal but with good flyers?

Thanks

xx

I use Vistaprint due to a few reasons - one I'm a control freak so this way I design the leaflet just the way I want it instead of having to convey my thoughts to a printer which you start feeling a bit picky saying can you move something a tiny bit to the left, it takes a bit of time and practice to get the best from it but if you give yourself that time it’s worth it and the quality I found was always very good.

The next reason is to get a good price you need to normally order a large quantity from a printer or sometimes there is a minimum quantity, were as I can order a smaller amount, and then if I add new treatments etc I can update and I do not have too many of the old batch to get rid of first.

I have always found the pricing good if you use it right, they email you with offers keep the emails and try to go for the free postage ones, do your order and then go through a few emails to the checkout and compare the price, I have had one email offer that has ended up being £100 more than another so it’s worth playing with the offers you have been sent.

So if you have the time and patience’s it’s worth it although it can become a bit obsessive!

A lot of my clients are using sensecreative.co.uk at the moment.

Nice "cheap" prices and as I've just got some vouchers, flyers and business cards printed for the salon we own too- I can vouch for the decent turnaround speed, and importantly the quality of the print.

No, im not affilated with them (I do the design, not the print) but there's lots of crappy one's out there- so when I come across a decent company, I like to let people know about em! :)

I use Vistaprint due to a few reasons - one I'm a control freak so this way I design the leaflet just the way I want it instead of having to convey my thoughts to a printer which you start feeling a bit picky saying can you move something a tiny bit to the left, it takes a bit of time and practice to get the best from it but if you give yourself that time it’s worth it and the quality I found was always very good.

The next reason is to get a good price you need to normally order a large quantity from a printer or sometimes there is a minimum quantity, were as I can order a smaller amount, and then if I add new treatments etc I can update and I do not have too many of the old batch to get rid of first.

I have always found the pricing good if you use it right, they email you with offers keep the emails and try to go for the free postage ones, do your order and then go through a few emails to the checkout and compare the price, I have had one email offer that has ended up being £100 more than another so it’s worth playing with the offers you have been sent.

So if you have the time and patience’s it’s worth it although it can become a bit obsessive!

I agree HB, I use Vistaprint too and do exactly that, I go in to my cart through the various different emails and save a fortune. I got 1500 flyers, 500 premium business cards, business card holder, 10 pens, 10 posters and a mug for £112. The delivery time is great and the quality is superb, I love that I can use my salon logo on everything and choose exactly how I want everything to look.

I even got my wedding invitations and wedding thank you cards from there too.

Hi Nicole -

I use a Glasgow based company www.inaaprint.com. They design them really well and it's a really good price too.

Hope that helps if you haven't found somewhere...

Lisa

A lot of my clients are using sensecreative.co.uk at the moment.

Nice "cheap" prices and as I've just got some vouchers, flyers and business cards printed for the salon we own too- I can vouch for the decent turnaround speed, and importantly the quality of the print.

No, im not affilated with them (I do the design, not the print) but there's lots of crappy one's out there- so when I come across a decent company, I like to let people know about em! :)

I'll second that, Carl. I was *very* impressed with the quality and price of Sense Creative when I got them to print some A5 flyers for me back in March. Another geek on here recommended them on a previous thread on printing, and their prices were around two thirds of what printing.com had quoted for the same number of flyers. They were very easy to use too - I just had to upload each side of the flyer as a separate PDF document and pay online by card, and the flyers arrived by courier a few days later.

I just received my prints yesterday from Sence Creative and was really pleased with the result. Also Carl from verve print designed my flyers aswell which I was really pleased with because they stand out unlike some which can look boring. The price was really good too :lol:

Iv used Quattro Print for my last 2 lots of leaflets they are fab and really good value for money

I used vistaprint, good prices but hate how they bombard you with emails and junk mail forever after you've used them! so annoying! x

if you are wanting to order anything it asks for user name and password on the brochure....so just in case here's the info from the back of the brochure...

username - health&beauty
password - faj374it

just in case x

I've just ordered mine from the following company

BestPrinting UK - Flyers print, Leaflet printing, Flyers printing, Colour Leaflets, Posters, A5 Leaflets

They have some great offers on at the moment and have been the most competitive, however, I haven't seen the results yet so will let you know if the quality stands up ...

I have ordered other things from vista print, business cards, car magnets etc and they have always been great, you do get some good offers from them too, just didn't find their flyter as competitive on this occasion :)

Hi,

I've just received had some brochures printed by Sense Creative and am really impressed. My old ones were done by vistaprint and these new ones are much better quality, and half the price....I've just paid £92 (inc vat and delivery) for 500 tri-fold a4 brochures.

I always get Carl (Verveprint) to do my design....he's excellent.....

Hope this helps,

Sarah x

Latest posts

Back