For All You Big Brother Fans - THE OFFICIAL Celebrity BB thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in two minds about that Donny.
OK he is rude and vulgar about some of the things he done but when he was sick and the affects of alcohol started to wear off he was a pussycat underneath.

I think he will be comical to watch.. and his drunk antics will get peoples backs up in the end = resulting in good carcrash tv. LOL :Grope:

His entrance was apalling - I said to hubs 'who does he think he is, he's not even famous' - he was acting like a proper rock star... then when Davina said about him feeling Rock and roll... I laughed.

What a pr***k!!!

I am in two minds about that Donny.
OK he is rude and vulgar about some of the things he done but when he was sick and the affects of alcohol started to wear off he was a pussycat underneath.

I think he will be comical to watch.. and his drunk antics will get peoples backs up in the end = resulting in good carcrash tv. LOL :Grope:

WELL!!!! I knew that Donny would be a live wire but not a quitter..
Look what I found!!..

Bad boy rocker Donny Tourette became the first celebrity to leave the Big Brother house by scaling the garden fence after refusing to act as a servant to Jade Goody, show bosses confirmed.

The loudmouth lead singer with punk band the Towers of London climbed over the fence late on Friday night to escape to freedom after just 48 hours in the house.
Donny was one of eight celebrities forced into a life of servitude following the arrival of former Big Brother contestant Jade Goody into the house.
Jade, the most successful former Big Brother contestant and now a celebrity in her own house, arrived in the celebrity version of the show with mum Jackiey Budden and boyfriend Jack Tweedy.
In a cruel twist, eight of the original contestants, including Donny, were forced to move into grimy servants' quarters in a separate section of the house.
The other three housemates are now living in luxury alongside Jade and her family.
A spokeswoman for Big Brother on Saturday confirmed Donny had left the house and said a full statement would follow later.
According to Big Brother rules, making contact with the outside world is a fundamental rule break and leads to housemates being permanently removed from the Big Brother house.
The show's website reports that Donny snuck into the garden shortly before 11.30pm and asked fellow celebrity Ian 'H' Watkins for a helping hand over the fence. The former Steps star then excitedly told his housemates: "Donny's just legged it over the fence! He said he's not waiting on Jade! He's gone!"

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh Well.. Bye Donny. We wont forget ya! haha.. or maybe we will! LOL

I wouldn't wait on that lot either and I applaud him for his actions!

How amusing

He didn't plan on staying I don't think - probably wanted to cause a scandal and be known for his entrance and exit.

Shame he didn't do it after about a fortnight though, giving the public a chance to learn who he is first.

another one bites the dust....Kens left now.

is it just me or has Jades head got a bit too big....

I am the 25th most influential person in the world

My face is on the cover of a newspaper at least 3 times a week

When i am on the cover of a magazine it sells more copies than when Victoria Beckham is on

And she is saying all this to Jermaine Jackson, Shilpa Shetty and Ken Russell !!!! are they supposed to be impressed ????

I think maybe she has mixed up the word influential with annoying!!! I mean what exactly does she do for a living?

I think BB has made a big mistake - HUGE - in letting that lot in. How coarse is her mother, and even an extreme makeover hasn't worked - oooh miaaoooowww!

I think maybe she has mixed up the word influential with annoying!!! I mean what exactly does she do for a living?

I think BB has made a big mistake - HUGE - in letting that lot in. How coarse is her mother, and even an extreme makeover hasn't worked - oooh miaaoooowww!

LOL
I think she is as 'ruff' as she sounds.

She does look a little better than what she used to look like ! OMG!!

But still.. no amount of surgery can removed that awfully common atitude.

Do they come from Bermansy? (sp)

Ali shouted at the telly.. dont take that lot on Ken.. they are trash! haha

No offence to anyone from there of course. He just made me laugh so much.

Ohh and I didnt realise Jade was mixed race? when she was asking Jermaine about Michael and why hes so white!! :eek:
I spose only Jade Goody would have the guts to ask questions like that. I was cringing in my seat! LOL

LOL
I think she is as 'ruff' as she sounds.

She does look a little better than what she used to look like ! OMG!!

But still.. no amount of surgery can removed that awfully common atitude.

Do they come from Bermansy? (sp)

Ali shouted at the telly.. dont take that lot on Ken.. they are trash! haha

No offence to anyone from there of course. He just made me laugh so much.

Ohh and I didnt realise Jade was mixed race? when she was asking Jermaine about Michael and why hes so white!! :eek:
I spose only Jade Goody would have the guts to ask questions like that. I was cringing in my seat! LOL

Mixed race? :eek:

I heard a bit on the radio then... Jade crying about her mum being everywhere - how did Jackiey pass the psychiatric test to get in there ffs?

Ah well, will watch it tonight!

How much of a prat is leo making of himself!!! xx

how long are the goody family in for? is it until they get voted out?! SOOOOOO annoying!!! :eek:

jades mother is revolting but ive got to admit i do like jade, i find her funny even when she is not trying to be and i think she has done a great job in making her money just by being herself, she does come out with some really stupid things but she is who she is and not a plastic has been, id love to go on a night out with the girl (she would have to leave her mother behind:eek: )

Who do you recon will be out tomorrow then?

i must say the whole celeb bb thing to me is just pitiful and so boring

the people are in there are never particularly well known and often want a career boost

when is it over

How much of a prat is leo making of himself!!! xx

Huni!... Thought you weren't watching this one this year LOL! :lol:

Huni!... Thought you weren't watching this one this year LOL! :lol:

I know i know!!! heheh couldnt resist though!! Gotta admit i have not watched all of them though!! hhehhe!! xx

Whats happened tonight then I missed the whole show - who is out?

Whats happened tonight then I missed the whole show - who is out?

Well in an unexpected twist in my eyes, Jackie is out!

The house mates were asked to gather at the dining table the Jades mum was asked to go to the Diary room.
There she was told that 'the family' that had been waited on by the servants in the shopping task were all up for eviction and have been being voted for unknowingly.
She came up on screen and everyone else at the dining table watched as she was told to leave.

Earlier Ian from Steps had been mucking about and pulled Jackie along the floor giving her back severe carpet burns that she had savlon liberally coated on, and her T shirt held up at the back. Also, she had no shoes on.. and the Diary room voice proceded to advise her she was the one with the least votes to save and she was going... NOW..

So she was ushered out that side door and gave an interview looking how she stood at the time of being called to the diary room.
All the other housemates were upset with Jade balling her eyes out cos she didnt get a chance to say goodbye to her mum.

So thats it.. Jackie's out. Only she could have pulled off a such a raw eviction though.

There.. all the info! LMAO.. I should write for a paper!! LOL

Well in an unexpected twist in my eyes, Jackie is out!

The house mates were asked to gather at the dining table the Jades mum was asked to go to the Diary room.
There she was told that 'the family' that had been waited on by the servants in the shopping task were all up for eviction and have been being voted for unknowingly.
She came up on screen and everyone else at the dining table watched as she was told to leave.

Earlier Ian from Steps had been mucking about and pulled Jackie along the floor giving her back severe carpet burns that she had savlon liberally coated on, and her T shirt held up at the back. Also, she had no shoes on.. and the Diary room voice proceded to advise her she was the won with the least votes to save and she was going... NOW..

So she was ushered out that side door and gave an interview looking how she stood at the time of being called to the diary room.
All the other housemates were upset with Jade balling her eyes out cos she didnt get a chance to say goodbye to her mum.

So thats it.. Jackie's out. Only she could have pulled off a such a raw eviction though.

There.. all the info! LMAO.. I should write for a paper!! LOL

Well Tsia you took ages to answer that post!! Been waiting for you... !!! :lol:

I missed it too!

Latest posts

Back