For All You Big Brother Fans - THE OFFICIAL Celebrity BB thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Tsia you took ages to answer that post!! Been waiting for you... !!! :lol:

I missed it too!

LMAO.. well it was quite amusing. catch E4+1 now, they are showing snippets of the eviction on bb big mouth..:green:

Oh and by the way, Davina also mentioned that Cleo and Carol were talking about nominations earlier in the week which is a rule break and they will be punished tonight.. which can be seen on Live streaming (I presume E4 from now on as bb big mouth and then bb big brain has just ended)

Finger on the pulse me..!! LOL ..... or I am just so sad!.

Can you tell Ali is on nights this week? LMAO

leo has walked out the house, he left thisafternoon after a row, he was doing my head in, i want shilpa to go next:)

leo has walked out the house, he left thisafternoon after a row, he was doing my head in, i want shilpa to go next:)

Good! :) What a precious little diva he turned out to be!

What a boring lot they have this year! Bring back Pete Burns all is forgiven! I had to laugh at Cleo last night and her crocodile tears in the diary room! Oh we love Jackiey blah blah blah. Have to say I've never found a BB series as boring as this one! :zzz: :zzz:

At this rate, they'll have to find new housemates to send in!

Leo was a precocious little toad, with a barnet that would have suited Jermaine better....

OMG! Leo gone now too?
Blimmin hell.. I was out shopping! Grrrr
Oh well he was starting to get on my nerves a bit anyway.

That Shilpa has betrayed Carol somehow.. saw an exclusive clip on Paul O'Grady show, but dont know what it was about. And yes... Shilpa was BALLING AGIN!! :zzz:

I wish she would go next..
Whats the point of putting all these celebs in just to walk out? Makes no sense to me.

I heard through the grapevine today that they are going to rigg it for Jade to win! OMG please NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!:mad:

it was on the radio earlier that now jacki is out she is being investigated by the dss as she was paid £100,000 for going in the house and she is on the social and had not told them about it:smack:

it was on the radio earlier that now jacki is out she is being investigated by the dss as she was paid £100,000 for going in the house and she is on the social and had not told them about it:smack:

Ha ha ha... oh well, Jade'll pay it off if shes fined!

I just heard the crowd outside chanting "Shilpa Out.. Shilpa Out"
Haha, oh those Dis-GRACE days are coming back to me! LMAO
:green:

What a boring lot they have this year! Bring back Pete Burns all is forgiven! I had to laugh at Cleo last night and her crocodile tears in the diary room! Oh we love Jackiey blah blah blah. Have to say I've never found a BB series as boring as this one! :zzz: :zzz:
Oh yes Sass,I said bring Pete back.

Can you imagine how him and Jade would get on?????Or not,lol:lol:

Aww well, Bye Carol.. wont be that sad to see her go.

They'll be a full column from her in the paper tomorrow spilling the beans! LMAO

saw them go in and not watched it much since.

z listers.......................doesnt make good tv ...........jmho:cry:

amb xxxxxxxxxxxx

Danielle is getting on my nerves at the moment all pally with jade and jo.
Also derk what a thing to do throw away the whisky he wasnt going to share was he.

yes.. I couldnt believe he threw that away! hHe was just hurting from being nominated me thinks.

That Danielle and Shilpa just cry all the time.. and its just a sympathy vote in my opinion.:rolleyes:

I was reading in the paper today about the bullying of Shilpa by Jade and her gang. She's been dumped as patron of an anti bullying group!

Theres also been loads of complaints about the show allowing racism towards Shilpa. I think the girls are being mean to Shilpa. They are very bitchy certainly.

I really feel sorry for Shilpa for the way they are ganing up on her, especially Danielle who makes Jade look classy. I quite liked Danielle at first and thought she was sweet but how wrong can one be - she has no class at all.

Considering that Shilpa is treated like Royalty in India, she has shown guts and strength.

not watched it much the last couple of days - what have they been saying to pick on Shilpa?

I was reading in the paper today about the bullying of Shilpa by Jade and her gang. She's been dumped as patron of an anti bullying group!

Theres also been loads of complaints about the show allowing racism towards Shilpa. I think the girls are being mean to Shilpa. They are very bitchy certainly.

Who was patron of a bullying group? Jade? OMG!! how 2 faced and twisted:evil: :eek:

Yeah it's been on the news all day, Jade and her cronies have been ganging up on Shilpa, and the poor girl is constantly in tears. I think that they are just jealous of her

I'm a big bro fan and have been following it most evenings. I can't believe I'm admitting to this but last nights show reduced me to tears, the constant ganging up on Shilpa is really unfair, she just doesn't deserve it at all, they are bullies.

Jade should know better, Jo shouldn't get involved and let Danielle and Jade drag her into it. OK Danielle is just young, immature and very bitchy, she has a lot of growing up to do and if Teddy Sherringham stays with her after this I will be very surprised.

Jade, Danielle and Jo should be evicted. I used to like Jade, and did think Jo was genuine, but now I think Jade is being herself, we are seeing the real her - a bitch!

Shilpa or Cleo to win for me the only 2 ladies left in the house with class and style, oh and brains too!

Latest posts

Back