For All You Big Brother Fans - THE OFFICIAL Celebrity BB thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats the same most years - who the fell is that fowl mouthed punk rocker bloke?!?!?!? dont know him and decided dont like him already!

I think he is the boyfriend of Peaches Geldof.... well he was, i bet now bob has seen him on tv he will get his marching orders lol

did you here the crowd shouting "who are ya who are ya" pmsl little sh**e

As Katherine Tate says - I KNOW! well funny!

Cant see him lasting 24 hours - gob ****e!

as a massive who fan....the director of "tommy" is in the house....wish it was roger:hug:

I almost had heart failure when I heard the Who music... I couldn't believe it! I was so excited and gobsmacked at the same time... and then that Ken... bliddy old fool.... grrrrrr.... talk about disappointment :eek:

Ah well, I should have known better than to think that anyone from the Who would do that :lol:

That Danielle.. making scousers look stupid fffs.... 'shopping'.. 'shopping'... I wonder if she has Tourettes like Pete... ?

can any of us oldies, remember cleo roccas in the kenny everett show???
well funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me me me....:lol: she was hilarious x

its all done in the best POSSIBLE taste!!!!!!!!!! lmao!!
oh no im an oldie officially, as i know most of the housemates
apart from that gob****e in that band who i want to smack his bum,with his pants down in front of All his friends!!!
and that wag, i know teddy sheringham but dont know her!!!!

I want that punk bloke out already lol.
Wonder who the family is going to be on friday night that they are putting in. I heard it was jade goody, Her mum jackie and her granny:eek: no wonder devina doesnt want to get adopted by them if it is them lol.

Oh dear..... made me laugh that none of the list was in there :lol:

like H from steps
jo from s club
leo sayer
and him from the a team

but god the rest :irked:

Apparently it was in the paper that it was Jade Goody and her family going into the BB house. I wouldn't want to be the adopted one!:eek:

Can't stand the normal big brother, but I find the celeb one amusing.
I must also be officialy old as I remember Cleo & Kenny. I used to stay up late to watch his shows.
The Face from the A team looks fun aswell. Cleo said she was after an oil man (old, ill & loaded) maybe she'll go for the director, but I think her and "the Face" would be a fun partnership.
As for Jade Goody & family, think I may have to stop watching if they turn up.:eek:

How pathetic this year!

I know only 3/4 of them too.
Suspect Jermaine Jackson may have a few questions about his 'brother'.

That punk rocker dude.. forgot his name already! He's a right prat. LOL

So.. I think Jo will win.. or Leo.. he seems a funny guy.

As for Jade going in.. and her deranged family?? OMG

Well it could have been worse.. they could have put Nikki back in!! They certainly sold her out before. (Oh no, please dont say have I just tempted fate there?) PMSL!!

For those of you who are not yet "in the know", here's the complete list of housemates so far:

Jermaine Jackson (Jackson 5, brother of Michael)
Danielle Lloyd (Former Miss GB and Teddy Sherringham's girlfriend)
Donny Tourette (Punk singer)
Shilpa Shetty (Bollywood star)
Leo Sayer (70's pop star)
Jo O'Meara (Formerly of S Club)
Ian "H" Watkins (Formerly of Steps)
Ken Russell (British Film Director)
Cleo Rocos (Comediene)
Dirk Benedict (Actor and formerly of The "A" Team)
Carole Malone (Journalist for The Daily Mirror)

Gawd help them (and us for that matter) if it truly is Jade Goody and her family who will move in on Friday!

thank you Noodle for the run down. Haydn is watching right now but I said I was going to work abit more. Now I am wondering if I should go check it out!! :eek: I do remember Cleo whats-her-face and Face and Leo and Jermaine ()wow how low can you go) Jackson but none of the others. If this guy is a punk who did he sing with???

OMG...the dirty begger took a pee in the shower and gobbed in the pool....what a scumbag....(the punk guy)

OMG...the dirty begger took a pee in the shower and gobbed in the pool....what a scumbag....(the punk guy)

Urgh I know, I couldn't live with him.

Don't you think it would've been nice for the two younger girls to offer to share the double bed? It's far less imposing and acceptable for girls to sleep in the same bed than poor Leo who's now gotta lie next to that naked moron.

Urgh I know, I couldn't live with him.

Don't you think it would've been nice for the two younger girls to offer to share the double bed? It's far less imposing and acceptable for girls to sleep in the same bed than poor Leo who's now gotta lie next to that naked moron.

yup i thought that too....or even jo and H...as they already know each other and are quite clearly not interested in that way, would have been better eh!

It came to me in a flash of memory today.....The Towers of London....that Donny Toretts bloke.....I watched a documentary about them on a random sky channel not so long ago about the tour they were doing, very small band, they were trying to be a bit Motley Crue by the way they dressed and their hair, but the sound and especially the singer was trying to emulate John Lydon circa 1977....and most of the rest of the programme was about them being foul and shagging groupies....they even showed a groupie 5 mins after infiltrating the back stage area having pooonani with one of them...face blanked out of course!

It came to me in a flash of memory today.....The Towers of London....that Donny Toretts bloke.....I watched a documentary about them on a random sky channel not so long ago about the tour they were doing, very small band, they were trying to be a bit Motley Crue by the way they dressed and their hair, but the sound and especially the singer was trying to emulate John Lydon circa 1977....and most of the rest of the programme was about them being foul and shagging groupies....they even showed a groupie 5 mins after infiltrating the back stage area having pooonani with one of them...face blanked out of course!

Nice classy bloke then - not! total gob ****e!

Angie you forgot to say he also flicked ash into the hot tub as wel the dirty ...
Big brother shouldeve had him in straight away for that.
Also he needs to put some clothes on poor leo having to get up.

Latest posts

Back