For All You Big Brother Fans - THE OFFICIAL Celebrity BB thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where do they find all these hard up "Z" list celebrities ... are they scraping the barrel or what?!

WE WANT REAL CELEBS.

Just to let you know that the new series of Celebrity Big Brother begins on 5th January ... they're not letting on yet exactly who the in-mates are going to be, but as an addicted BB fan, I shall be watching regardless!

AAARRRRGGGHHHHH !!!!!

I can't take it anymore !!!!!!

Someone, PLEASE make it stop !!

Crikey Hannah - watching that line up would be worth its weight in gold. I just couldn't imagine Staphen Hawkin in there... bless him would need a full time carer... but between the girls and the Hoff... you'd wonder who would get the mirror the most!! ;) :Scared:

Crikey Hannah - watching that line up would be worth its weight in gold. I just couldn't imagine Staphen Hawkin in there... bless him would need a full time carer... but between the girls and the Hoff... you'd wonder who would get the mirror the most!! ;) :Scared:

It's not you or Sam is it i the line up is it?!.......ah go on tell us!:biggrin:

It's not you or Sam is it i the line up is it?!.......ah go on tell us!:biggrin:

To quote Sam of 1 second ago - 'I would rather eat my left testicle' :eek:

To quote Sam of 1 second ago - 'I would rather eat my left testicle' :eek:

PMSL:lol:.....well he could be lucky, it might be one of the tasks!!!!

Oh No! I'm away at xmas and dont get back till the 16th Jan im going o miss it and i love big bro!!!!

Witney!!!! nooooo

Ooh i love bb..sorry. havent been to a celeb one but been 4 times to bb :p
2 finals and when sience and nikki came out they are mad!!!

oh god wasnt ment to be big sorry ....;)

Do we know who is in it yet????

IT STARTS IN 5 MINS!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Hehe.... I heard that Jade Goody is going in on Friday! hmph!!! :irked:

Jermaine jackson and a footballers wife so far, so thats 2 nobodys

as a massive who fan....the director of "tommy" is in the house....wish it was roger:hug:

what a big pile of pants this looks this year!!! I dont sctually know half the people in the house!!! lol!!! xx

what a big pile of pants this looks this year!!! I dont sctually know half the people in the house!!! lol!!! xx

Thats the same most years - who the fell is that fowl mouthed punk rocker bloke?!?!?!? dont know him and decided dont like him already!

Same here hun! There's only a handful that I know of! I'm listening to it more than watching it... Phil is well into it and excited bout Face being in it lol!

Thats the same most years - who the fell is that fowl mouthed punk rocker bloke?!?!?!? dont know him and decided dont like him already!

did you here the crowd shouting "who are ya who are ya" pmsl little sh**e

Same here hun! There's only a handful that I know of! I'm listening to it more than watching it... Phil is well into it and excited bout Face being in it lol!
whats that!!! Lol i only know a handful 2!! lol I think H and jo are prob going to be the most exciting!!lol!! xxx

I aint got a clue who he is either and i dont like him!!! lol xxxx

whats that!!! Lol i only know a handful 2!! lol I think H and jo are prob going to be the most exciting!!lol!! xxx

dddd dd dddddddd dddd the a team

Latest posts

Back