foundation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah21

Reaction score
hi could someone recomened a good foundation as the one im using is very shiny and doesnt cover very well plus i dont want to irrtate my skin or cause more spots thank you

hi could someone recomened a good foundation as the one im using is very shiny and doesnt cover very well plus i dont want to irrtate my skin or cause more spots thank you
Virgin Vie do a foundation and compressed powder all in one. It is their number one best seller. I love it. Dior do a lovely one too and I've heard that Estee Lauder's is also good. HTH

Can you let us know what skin type you have and what your concerns are ? eg, anti-ageing, flawless coverage, hydrating, non oily etc. :hug:

Will help in reccomending you a foundation

hi suffer from open pores and blackheads so wanted something to cover them i use rimmel at the mo but its crap i was looking at the clinique range has anyone used them

I wear Estee Lauder double wear foundation. Its excellent and lasts all day. A slightly cheaper long lasting foundation is Revlon Colourstay, which gives excellent coverage too.

I use Chanel now after searching for the perfect foundation and I love it. I think it was Mrs Geek that put it in to my head after I started a thread on this a while ago.

I wear Estee Lauder double wear foundation. Its excellent and lasts all day. A slightly cheaper long lasting foundation is Revlon Colourstay, which gives excellent coverage too.
That is the one which I heard was so good by Estee Lauder, Double Wear.
If you have large pores and suffer from blackheads, then I would imagine you want a product which states that it is specifically 'noncomodogenic'.

Another Estee Lauder Double Wear user over here.
Ive used it for 8 years now though & I do try others now & then, I find nothing suits me like Double Wear.

I tried a sample of Max factor 'Age Renew' last week ... its promise was akin to Photoshop in a bottle... yeah right!
The smell was foul & my face itched like crazy.
Oh! & the only way it made me look younger was the fact that my face was as shiny as a 14yr old's ... couldnt wait to wash it off!

hi i went on the website but it doesnt give a price or delivery could i ask how u go urs Jane Iredale range thanks

I would just like to add... make sure that the foundation you use it mineral based instead of mineral oil based. It makes a huge difference on our skin. Titanium oxide is a great ingredient to have in a foundation.

clinique superfit foundation ... its the bomb
also might be worth looking into the new dr. haushka range of make up ... all organic , chemical free and wicked ... although packaging not great !!!

Hi I use Prescriptives foundation. They made it to suit my exact skin colour and type, what I wanted in a foundation etc etc. It was around £25. Well worth it as it lasts ages!! xx

I use Clarins Multi - Matte Foundation and my skin is oily with open pores etc.

I have tried lots of foundations mostly professional or counter brands and this is the most effective one i have come across.

Virgin Vie do a foundation and compressed powder all in one. It is their number one best seller. I love it. Dior do a lovely one too and I've heard that Estee Lauder's is also good. HTH

I actually use Estee Lauder Double wear everyday, which is fantastic on its own!! But if im a little shiney or in the summer i actually dust some of the Virgin Vie One Step Face Base over my skin with a big brush. This gives your skin a perfect flawless finish and really lasts!

hi i went on the website but it doesnt give a price or delivery could i ask how u go urs Jane Iredale range thanks

Hi if you let me know what you are interested in I will check the retail prices tomorrow at the salon and pm or post for you.

I like "Almay skin stays clear" foundation with some powder on top. It doesn't seem to clog my skin and gives good coverage...saying that last time I went to buy it Boots and Superdrug no longer seem to do Almay...hopefully it is still being made :)

Hi if you let me know what you are interested in I will check the retail prices tomorrow at the salon and pm or post for you.

hi im intrested in liquid minreals colour soft beige thank you

Latest posts

Back