Geek of the Year 2008 Nominations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my vote is in
and not for fitz...dont know who the heck you are

My vote is in. This is so hard. Its a toughie though because I can easily think of quite a few geeks that would fit the bill.
I have thought long and hard and i am sure i have made the right choice, but i feel so guilty as well .

Why are you doing this to us :green:

Elaine xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug::hug::hug:

Hi,
Yes my vote is in.............can't wait I just love parties..........hope my choice wins............... But ahhhhh so many deserving Geeks out there......Maybe next time there could be catergories ???????????
Luv to all x x x x :hug:

I am so confused.

I thought we were "NOMINATING"????
And then a list would go out and THEN we'd vote?
I didn't see a list to choose from
I put in a name and why.

Anyway, I agree. There are a gazillion peeps to choose from, each for special reasons. Hard to pick one. So, I picked the person that had the most impact for 'me', since my visits to the site have been limited this past year (hoping to rectify that SOON).
I'm not as up to date about salongeek or geeks as I'd like to be.

Anyhow, are we "nominating" or "voting"?
Very confuzzled here.

Nominations at the moment Victoria, then Sam will do a short list and everyone will be able to vote for 'their winner'.

Thanks Sandi!
I saw the word 'vote' everywhere and thought "oh crap, have I done it wrong? clicked the wrong link" blah blah LOL

I think I need to sleep more and work less :lol:

How difficult is it to choose one individual from so many who so deserve this title? .... VERY!

It will be a struggle to select one, I can tell you, but I will cast my vote as soon as my decision has been made.

I've voted :D i agree it's very difficult to make just one choice,so mine was based on "geeky spirit" both from a personal and professional point of veiw,that's what makes this comunity what it is,and IMO my nominee personfies that :!:

I know tell me about it, there are so many wonderful geeks to choose from.

ahhhh hunnies don't beat yourself up we won't mind if you don't pick me :cry::cry::cry:

My vote is in and OMG it was hard to make a choice, but I am sure I have made the right one :)

My votes in now :)

My vote's in.
:)

Well I finally picked one, Sam that was so hard to do:smack: so many Geeks are worthy:hug:

i voted!

i've been browsing here for ages and this person is deserving of "geek of the year" IMO,

:hug:

:)

Please sir, can I have more than one - drops to one knee:)

when will we know the nominees?
Posted via Mobile Device

when will we know the nominees?
Posted via Mobile Device

I would imagine it should be sometime this week as that will have given us two weeks of nominations.

I was told this Morning that I will be one, my campaign will start shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back